Adidas NMD thread

UPDATE on my orders:

2 of 3 shipped.

waiting for the last one.

2 shipped orders: i used same address, same payment card

last order i used different card, different address

Was completely busy all weekend
tired.gif
. Hopefully I can get off Hanon when they release...

WTF! had my phone, laptop, ipad, wifes phone, daughter phone, not a chance!! how the hell did you guys copped 2, 3 pairs? damn

More info from size? Got confirmation and got accepted. However this is what i'm dealing with now
-
I have looked into this for you and can see that this order is currently pending stock as the stock was allocated to the people who's purchase was before others.

In regards to this we can either cancel and refund this order for you or you can wait for the stock to come back which will be Wednesday. I cannot guarantee this though.

WTF! had my phone, laptop, ipad, wifes phone, daughter phone, not a chance!! how the hell did you guys copped 2, 3 pairs? damn

Did you use cellular data or wifi on the phones? I would suggest cellular data so those devices have different IP addresses to get through the splash page.

I got the splash again once I got through, unless there's a trick to it?
how long did you wait? I got through and ordered. clicked on the picture of my order confirmation and it opened the nmds again. ordered again and repeated for a 3rd pair

how long did you wait? I got through and ordered. clicked on the picture of my order confirmation and it opened the nmds again. ordered again and repeated for a 3rd pair

does that happen every time? when i tried to do it, it kicks me out to splash again...

does that happen every time? when i tried to do it, it kicks me out to splash again...
i tried adding to cart for someone like maybe 10 minutes after my 3rd pair and it splashed again
some people say try adding to cart by opening in a new tab but it didnt work for me

Interesting. So you clicked on the picture of the NMD on the "Success!" order confirmation page? I'll keep that in mind.

For me, I got kicked out to the splash page again after purchasing, but I got back in 3x more times. 
laugh.gif

Interesting. So you clicked on the picture of the NMD on the "Success!" order confirmation page? I'll keep that in mind.

For me, I got kicked out to the splash page again after purchasing, but I got back in 3x more times. :lol:
i think i right clicked the picture and opened it in a new tab

More info from size? Got confirmation and got accepted. However this is what i'm dealing with now
-
I have looked into this for you and can see that this order is currently pending stock as the stock was allocated to the people who's purchase was before others.

In regards to this we can either cancel and refund this order for you or you can wait for the stock to come back which will be Wednesday. I cannot guarantee this though.

Or in short, we oversold and just in the process of cancelling orders

Smh

Yall cooked with the multiples . I clicked on the photo on the confirmation page and it brought me back to splash. I must be cursed.

Back
Top Bottom