Adidas NMD thread

i got shipping from adidas for a size 7 that was left when i finally got through the splash page. I need to move this pair so i can purchase my correct size.

I feel washed up that so many people got through the splash easily and I never did. Adidas queue system is really flaws that you can buy multiples once you made it through splash. At least with Nike, it's one pair per person. With this splash system, - person could ideally buy a entire size run if they wanted

Fyi:
You can set up two different accounts on snkrs app: one iphone, one ipad.

how so? can't you file a paypal claim if it's fake?
Well, buying them is the scamming part. Filing a paypal claim is another part. You are welcome to order them, wait 1-2 weeks for them to arrive, then wait another few weeks to get your money back through PP if they end up being fake. Not worth the hassle.

General rule is if it's too good to be true, it's a scam. 

Wow, now I need these...so clean...no idea why adidas put those awful stripes on them. Does everything have to be thematic...if you got a good colorway release it as is.

The glitch camo weave is enough on it's own. The stripes don't look terrible but they're cleaner without them IMO. Less is more.

Pretty sure if your adc status is order confirmed, waiting to be packed your in the clear. Seems unlikely they'd get that far then turn around and decide to cancel. Seems regional as well, those of us on the East will get notification last. I'm surprised they're even processing today with the holiday and all.

Last edited:
So this is going to be my first pair of PK NMD, i wear a size 9 in the R1 will a 8.5 be good to go on the OG?

Resale on these going up it seems? Auctions ending higher. I guess the thirst is a lot more than I thought. I don't see it settling near 250 anytime soon or maybe ever.

Pretty sure if your adc status is order confirmed, waiting to be packed your in the clear. Seems unlikely they'd get that far then turn around and decide to cancel. Seems regional as well, those of us on the East will get notification last. I'm surprised they're even processing today with the holiday and all.

Yea I'm on the east and nothing yet

Back
Top Bottom