Adidas NMD thread

On the ADC release, I got blocked at payment checkout for my girlfriend's pair. Paypal has a pending charge with an email from them to confirm but I didn't get any order confirmation from Adidas themselves . . what are the chances of me getting the pair? Anyone else have this problem?
Zero chance.

Only confirmed order from ADC will get the pairs.

can someone tell me what prices are at right now for OG sz 10.5  and 12, and for tri color sz 10. i thought these would move really easily but im not getting any sales for some reason. might be my ebay feedback.

from reading- you guys said OG are going for around 275-3 right? but on ebay i see completed listings going for330 + shipping. 
really just wanna know if i should change my prices. thanks in adv. 

ebay price - 13% = your selling price. Unless you're selling on eBay. Then just undercut everybody if you're desperate which it sounds like you are.

I figured as well but who knows. I won't keep my hopes up though lol. Thanks for the response

can someone tell me what prices are at right now for OG sz 10.5  and 12, and for tri color sz 10. i thought these would move really easily but im not getting any sales for some reason. might be my ebay feedback.

from reading- you guys said OG are going for around 275-3 right? but on ebay i see completed listings going for330 + shipping. 

Maybe it's the listing? Pictures? Could be your feedback?

There's a flood of listings now (725 using the SKU), many with order conf screenshots and official product pages, few with actual pictures of the shoe. This shoe is easily faked. If I were a potential buyer and there were zero pictures of the actual shoe, I'd have to go off of feedback, seller history, country of origin, etc, etc. Price IMO is secondary.

I'm baffled that so many are selling without actual shoe pictures. Guess you're protected by Paypal?

Last edited:

Or if you're gonna buy sneakers that other people wanted for the simple sake of reselling for a profit, you should just do your own damn research.

ebay price - 13% = your selling price. Unless you're selling on eBay. Then just undercut everybody if you're desperate which it sounds like you are.
i did undercut everyone. i think cause my feedback is 83% from flaking on low sale prices lol

Maybe it's the listing? Pictures? Could be your feedback?

There's a flood of listings now (725 using the SKU), many with order conf screenshots and official product pages, few with actual pictures of the shoe. This shoe is easily faked. If I were a potential buyer and there were zero pictures of the actual shoe, I'd have to go off of feedback, seller history, country of origin, etc, etc. Price IMO is secondary.

I'm baffled that so many are selling without actual shoe pictures. Guess you're protected by Paypal?
i used personal pics with the receipt from adidas and shoe palace which is why im perplexed. usually moves same day when i do this.  

but thank you both for the help!

Well, just wondering..

Who got in the queue on ADC (OG) but took an L on released date ?

I think most will got at least a pair unless you were very unlucky that splash didn't go tru.

no one trying to cop from a flake
aint no way a little number and  star are gonna make me sell 30% below market value lol. ebay does have flaws in the system in terms of how they create feedback numbers. but its all good theyll sell. was just wondering if my prices were off.

Well, just wondering..
I think most will got at least a pair unless you were very unlucky that splash didn't go tru.

Raises Hand

I have never gotten through the splash screen for any release ever. I have copped yeezys through in store raffle and the sole martry script that is it. To this day splash page = L for me.

Well, just wondering..

got in queue on desktop and never got past splash; hopped onto mobile and got the W...weird for some reason lately mobile is the way to go, same with Kith UB's.

smokin.gif

Same, desktop kept refreshing on splash but I managed to get through on both iPad and iPhone.

I've have a paypal payment from consortium that already processed and charged but no email confirmation so I'm saying it didn't go through. When do they usually process refunds?

OG pair being delivered today and it shipped yesterday, my pair gonna be sitting in the rain on the doorsteps all day. RIP

Back
Top Bottom