Adidas NMD thread

Check your emails. Didn't want to jinx till the ship notices came in: 3/3 ADC & 1/1 UK retailer. ADC were yesterday morning, midnight and little bit ago. Slowly but surely.

Adidas getting all the money to start 2017 with these and 2 others from UK. And no, these releases are never easy. Stop saying stupid stuff like that.
Unless you're HB or JRus.
Then it's just Master level skills.

ADC & Ubiq Shipped. 
smokin.gif

got 2/3 shipping confirms but my third one (which was my first order) which was paid through paypal has nothing. Checked fedex delivery manager and it says label created and anticipated to ship today.

Just got my shipping. Adidas orders never come on the day they initially report. I should get it on Friday then

4/4 packages shipped from Adidas. I guess having the same billing/shipping information is ok. Just need to have different cards, email, and phone numbers. And probably different shipping names...

So bad luck rn, keep missing these re stocks and everyone's copping multiple pairs. Can someone point me to a sz 11 or 11.5?

Reflecting on the NMD since it's debut on 12-12-2015, I'm very happy and blessed to say I was able to get almost every pair of NMDs I wanted. The fact I got the bulk of them for retail and team manual makes me happier, plus shout out to all who cop to rock and not resell. The only shoe I want to add is the Green Pharrell Hu Race, what NMD's do you want to add to your collection and are you guys looking forward to the R2?

My Collection:

NMD OG

NMD Key City

NMD Glitch Camo

NMD x Nice Kicks (bought from reseller)

NMD White OG

NMD Gray Tri Color

The best time to purchase for resale would be this next week once the 20K ADC orders come in and people start undercutting each other.

This. Their shipping ETA's are almost always a day behind.
Usually it depends if Fedex gets the package or not on the same day ADC creates the shipping label.  

If Fedex has it in hand on the same day then the arrival date is fairly accurate.  If Fedex picks up the package the following day then the package will most likely arrive one day later.

2nd order just shipped from ADC and it was on the same Adidas account but used different payment method

Last edited:
4/4 packages shipped from Adidas. I guess having the same billing/shipping information is ok. Just need to have different cards, email, and phone numbers. And probably different shipping names...
Nah, 1 card and 1 account for 2 orders to the same name and address. Just got my second shipping confirmation from adc. Now to figure out how to schedule Fedex to deliver in the evening, their delivery manager service keeps saying unavailable she I try to sign up.

Last edited:
Really hoping some more sites toss theirs up today. Also, does anyone know of any more in store places in NYC getting them? Really just want to grab a pair to wear and struck out on ADC the other day due to slow internet.

yeah still hoping to land my one pair of OGs at retail to wear. Add to the every day rotation

Last edited:
Anyone think the nmd og will get the cream ultra boost treatment. Where they initially released to champs, footlocker, etc & people were reselling them for retail and later on skyrocket in terms of price?

Back
Top Bottom