Adidas NMD thread

Yea that future shipping instructions thing is nonsense. Expedited shipping is 2-4 days. Would it really be the end of the world if it came on day 3 instead of 4? Adidas shipping has always been sus.

So Consortium charged me 142£, but no order confirmation, only a paypal confirmation.. When i log in on my account, it's also says no orders.. Try to contact them on mail, facebook, paypal, instagram and twitter 4 days ago.. Still no answer from them, really terrible customer service.. Can not recomend to use them..

All PKs fit the same with the exception of the French Beige (runs slightly longer) and the super stretchy camo/glitch/tri color PK knit material models (you can go half to full size down on those as long as the length is comfortable). 
Winter Wool is also a full size down for me. Agree on French Beige and Tris.

Hey guys, any idea where to buy the NMD Japan Boost Black in sizes 7-7.5? Really want to get a pair but CL has dried up on smaller sizes and definitely don't trust any of the EBAY shenanigans. Don't mind paying "decent" resale (expecting 270-320 sound about right?*)

Thanks

NMD> Ultra BOOST> Pure BOOST
Time for a username change.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Search is done. Pair BIN on eBay popped up in my size for $220 and snatched em up. Not bad since I had a random $40 chillin in my Paypal account for some reason so it was under retail that I had to pay out of pocket since NY tax put em up around $195. Now to make sure what gets sent is legit and hopefully not have to deal with getting my money back and all that jazz if they're fake.

Search is done. Pair BIN on eBay popped up in my size for $220 and snatched em up. Not bad since I had a random $40 chillin in my Paypal account for some reason so it was under retail that I had to pay out of pocket since NY tax put em up around $195. Now to make sure what gets sent is legit and hopefully not have to deal with getting my money back and all that jazz if they're fake.
At $220, seller would be just about breaking even after fees. 

how is it under retail if you paid $220?

how is it under retail if you paid $220?
Under retail out of pocket for me due to the random $40 that was in my Paypal that I forgot about. It was above retail overall, but what I paid out of pocket was less than what I would have paid out of pocket via ADC etc due to tax.

At $220, seller would be just about breaking even after fees. 
Oh, for sure. They had a few sizes up so I believe it may have been a small boutique getting rid of pairs, but who knows. I figured I'd take the risk and worst that happens is I go through Paypal for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom