Adidas NMD thread

roll.gif
people buying these 

Where does it say they don't ship to US? Trying to look on the site but can't find anything
Country restrictions apply. Adidas is not available for delivery in United States.

try to add any adidas product to cart and checkout  you get this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Just came in from Villa. Not really feelin them

Wait, yours just coming in now? 

And although yes, they're a tad flamboyant, i'm definitely feeling those. 

Certainly not an everyday rotation though. 

Now these right here.... these are an issue. 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Thought I'd way in the the OG sizing dilemma, as I just received mine from ASOS today
Tri cos / blue and yellow camo / Winter Wool - all 9us snug fit (how I like them)
Japan pack - 9.5us (pk seemed a little thicker to me - perfect fit)
OG "17 could only order a us10. Put on a slightly thicker pair of no show socks and they're perfect - not to tight or to loose. Even tried with UB innersole tightens the fit up but my big toe shoes through the PK.
I'm happy would of loved a 9.5 but 10 will most certainly do. Just my 2c

View media item 2303730
I took the plunge and removed the stripes from my Tricos. This shoe went from dope to straight fire. I feel like I can now wear these with anything

**** dude that is clean as ****. Didn't cop the light grey tricos but starting to wish I had

Will this stripe removal thing take off? Both trico light/dark seem to look great with it

I'm really wondering when people go a full size down on NMD PK's. Dont you see your toe bulges like very clear lol? Ofcourse it does fit, but its ugly as hell
No, I get no bulge whatsoever. To be fair, I have narrow to medium width feet and my right foot is closer to 11.5 inch while my left just under 12 in.

Last edited:
First of my two adc ordered delivered today. Dope shoes, personally I like my OG whites a little more but since they're dirt magnets I don't get to wear them as often. These are going straight to feet, the black soles and primeknit make these a much easier wear.

Last edited:
**** dude that is clean as ****. Didn't cop the light grey tricos but starting to wish I had

Will this stripe removal thing take off? Both trico light/dark seem to look great with it

Thanks bro. I think it will take off when people see how easy it is to do. The grey pair without stripes reminds me of Turtle Dove V1 for some reason.

They do have a Yeezy V1 look to them. However, the trico stripes were a bad decision from the jump. If they chose any of the colors and made the stripes all that single color the shoes would have looked cleaner.

If I had a pair of those tricos I'd be doing the same thing right now. If I see a pair at retail I'm copping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom