Adidas NMD thread

I was wondering the same...?
I was trying to figure that out myself, if ADC was going to drop them in the states today.
I hate click as fast as you can sites and if I think a release will hit the lottery type system ADC runs, I'll opt for that.

I noticed ADC UK did the lottery for the WM NMDs and carted the Blacks and Red/Blue in the same cart last night just for fun. I canceled right away so I wouldn't screw somebody over.

Main reason I didn't mess with any of the overseas sites to buy a pair last night, just though I'd get a pair of Blacks for myself and a pair of Red/Blues for my wife on ADC US today...

UGH!!!

ADC US probably feels we got enough with the 20k pairs of OGs and Oreo Yeezys lol

Shipping Conf email from Overkill

NMD White Mountaineering Black/White 
smokin.gif

How long do they usually take to deliver to the US? I placed an order on Jan 7 and have yet to revive it.
Your shoe is probably stuck in new york customs. I sold a shoe online to some dude in new york and the shoe sat there for 10 days not moving. 

So did people really end up copping 20+ pairs of OG nmds last night? feel asleep before Adidas opened the flood gates.

they are using a restock to fulfill pending orders
BS from the CS team, if there is a restock, they should know when it will be arrived and how many to arrive.

i am still waiting the cancellation email though =(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom