Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know here where i can cop french beige sz 8 or 8.5 for less than $300? I really like them but I don't want to spend that much.

Btw, legit check pls? Lmao!
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyone know here where i can cop french beige sz 8 or 8.5 for less than $300? I really like them but I don't want to spend that much.

Btw, "legit check pls" Lmao!
Looks legit, but need some more pics of the boost tho 

a little off topic:

I just did some searching on twitter:

jesus, there are a couple of KIDS that have ADC completely under their thumb

I thought SM was bad

these 18-22 year olds are the ones holding most of  ADC hostage.

I've never seen greed run so rampant through anyone before in my life

I can't even type that crap I found out about ADC, its really amazing anyone cops off of ADC manually

What are they doing? Just bots/scripts?
they cart all the stock and ransom off the carts

basically you have to deal with one of the scumbags to get your shoes instead of ADC

worse is their GOD complex because they feel superior to everyone because they control ADC

absolutely

I'm an old man and they are "just kicks"

i've got more kicks than days in the year(s)

its just sad what the sneaker world is today

worse a multi billion dollar company lets kids completely take over their website and DGAF
Kids without jobs. Shady folks always want something for nothing 
mean.gif

absolutely

worse a multi billion dollar company lets kids completely take over their website and DGAF
I guess as long as they're making money it doesn't matter. Or maybe this is all a conspiracy and they are actually the "kids" buying and reselling 
roll.gif

a little off topic:
I just did some searching on twitter:
jesus, there are a couple of KIDS that have ADC completely under their thumb
I thought SM was bad
these 18-22 year olds are the ones holding most of  ADC hostage.
I've never seen greed run so rampant through anyone before in my life
I can't even type that crap I found out about ADC, its really amazing anyone cops off of ADC manually

On an intellectual level, these website hacks/workarounds do make you wonder if ADC pays enough attention. There's YM carts, SM scripts, etc... Reason why I hate when people post "such an easy cop".
Retail manual is not always that effing "easy".
If it is for them, well good for them. Life moves on.

Last edited:
absolutely

100%. I'm pushing 40 and these kids are talking about picking up the latest hype kick as a "blessing". Picking your kid up out of her crib every morning is a blessing, not copping OG NMD's. #oldmanpost #itsalreadypastmybedtime

Last edited:
Haven't been in here in awhile but is there any consensus yet on painting the boost? I remember someone said they used a permanent marker and that worked pretty well but is there anything else I should be aware of before I start a project? I would prefer using my standard airbrush paint I usually use on Nikes.

Also, any way to remove the stripes on the upper? They look glued on, anyway to remove them without damaging the PK? TIA

100%. I'm pushing 40 and these kids are talking about picking up the latest hype kick as a "blessing". Picking your kid up out of her crib every morning is a blessing, not copping OG NMD's. #oldmanpost #itsalreadypastmybedtime
I'm not near 40, but what you wrote is a blessing. People is stupid nowadays, with low expectations and even lower ambitions , hence , kicks ...

I blame Trump 

Kids without jobs. Shady folks always want something for nothing 
mean.gif
POST OF THE MONTH

always, always want something for free
+1

I am 40.

think its time some of these kids got a good reality check

oh well, at least theres still shoe karma

Last edited:
Haven't been in here in awhile but is there any consensus yet on painting the boost? I remember someone said they used a permanent marker and that worked pretty well but is there anything else I should be aware of before I start a project? I would prefer using my standard airbrush paint I usually use on Nikes.

Also, any way to remove the stripes on the upper? They look glued on, anyway to remove them without damaging the PK? TIA

Paint the boost using Angelus. Remove the upper stripes using acetone from the inside.

Back
Top Bottom