Adidas NMD thread

Thanks. Repped. Need an 8.5 though which is sold out

seems like resell on the og is the lowest now. I think ppl would bite for 260 invoiced. Is resell going down or up from here?

Would be sweet if FTL dropped them all of the sudden

Last edited:

seems like resell on the og is the lowest now. I think ppl would bite for 260 invoiced. Is resell going down or up from here?

I got a pair earlier on Stockx for $225 shipped after coupon code.

12.5 but most sizes are hovering around the same price. I think stockx really came about last year.
With the $25 off, 240ish is already cheaper than finding an ebay seller to sell through paypal. At least for my 10.5.

How much was shipping?

Last edited:

With the $25 off, 240ish is already cheaper than finding an ebay seller to sell through paypal. At least for my 10.5.

How much was shipping?
Shipping to me was $13. Might be cheaper or more for you. Even after shipping was included I really paid only like $37 over what would of been retail for me so I was happy with that.

Look at the black tricolors. Their numbers are starting to lean out and the resale is starting to go up. Same with the AJ1 Black Toe. There were not nearly as many OG made as the Tricolor. I suspect that prices are as low as they will get. As the number of available resale OG lean out the price will continue to go up. Basics of supply and demand. Plus these aren't really a winter shoe. As spring and summer roll around these NMDs will all be a little more sought after IMO

Shipping to me was $13. Might be cheaper or more for you. Even after shipping was included I really paid only like $37 over what would of been retail for me so I was happy with that.

$37 for not loosing sleep or frantically messing with bots staring at your monitor.. or lining up for hours is sooo worth every penny IMO!

Look at the black tricolors. Their numbers are starting to lean out and the resale is starting to go up. Same with the AJ1 Black Toe. There were not nearly as many OG made as the Tricolor. I suspect that prices are as low as they will get. As the number of available resale OG lean out the price will continue to go up. Basics of supply and demand. Plus these aren't really a winter shoe. As spring and summer roll around these NMDs will all be a little more sought after IMO

With seeing the NMD OG prices going further down here in the EU it feels like adidas produced them in GR production numbers... i think they will settle at around 300 Euros until summer '17 but will never even get close to the resell madness again that we've seen last year.

Back
Top Bottom