Adidas NMD thread

Its all preference, I actually like the core black 1.0s over TB's- and would take OG nmds over any pair of nmds (including nice kicks- which are ugly to me)

One of the ATC services cancelled buyers slots for the gum pack because they believed Yeezy Mafia when they mentioned they were going to be pushed back to april, now hes making them buy slots again. 
roll.gif

One of the ATC services cancelled buyers slots for the gum pack because they believed Yeezy Mafia when they mentioned they were going to be pushed back to april, now hes making them buy slots again. 
roll.gif
ha... YM keeps going outside of yeezy realm....im gonna have to owe a bet if the new yzy v2 really has a pulltab though....really really hope it really really won't

which atc service?

ha... YM keeps going outside of yeezy realm....im gonna have to owe a bet if the new yzy v2 really has a pulltab though....really really hope it really really won't

which atc service?
Kind of hope they do lol

I have enough of the same V2s lol

Wow these og nmd's have really dipped in value since the release. Sellers are willing to part with them for $225 shipped and looking at past sales on stockx, they're barely selling for over retail. Seems like resellers are stuck with them at least for the time being.

Wow these og nmd's have really dipped in value since the release. Sellers are willing to part with them for $225 shipped and looking at past sales on stockx, they're barely selling for over retail. Seems like resellers are stuck with them at least for the time being.
theyll go back up to 3 if the sellers are willing to wait like a year or so. maybe. adidas is hard to predict because they release 9million CWs of the same shoe in a small period of time. if you didnt sell by this past week youre stuck unless you sell cash. cause with fees might as well keep them. 

SN: glad these prices arent crazy. NMDs on a whole have very reasonable prices, except human races. just need the white OG to release in mass numbers now. 

Back
Top Bottom