Adidas NMD thread

Nah, Key Cites dropped before the OG, on the Thursday before to exact. The marketing campaign (which focused on the OG as the introductory model) began before though.
I remember seeing sizes on kith but I didn't really want the key's, in hind sight though it wouldn't have been a bad idea for trading purposes.

Key City dropped on a few boutiques as well, but again in limited quantity because that colorway in general was pretty limited. But Key City NMD did sit for a little while (few hours) on some sites because people were still iffy on the model 

I bought a pair of OGs from the UK and the shipping is stuck at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for 2 weeks now. Anyone experienced this before? 

so R1 primeknit GUM Pack 100% dropping this Saturday Feb 4th on ADC also?

confirmed is nyc only

resell be like tricolor?

unless they're yeezys, adidas aren't going to care shops sold GR nmd R1 early. Adidas not even the type to release everything by release dates. Jordan Brand cares about that more than anybody

Local Athletes Foot dropped the core black and grey over the weekend, and then put these and the white out today. They're beautiful in person.
Nice, i wish the athletes foot was still open by my area. Closed down a few years ago now, was easily the best lowkey spot for releases. 

Local Athletes Foot dropped the core black and grey over the weekend, and then put these and the white out today. They're beautiful in person.
Pretty much slapped a gum sole on the monochromes...Good job adidas
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom