Adidas NMD thread

That last sentance is an understatement.
Wait till big release dates.
Nothing right now exciting, except the OG and maybe WM so far. Too many other styles on target list.
It's all about them yeezys this month 

Although I want the black and red yezzy I'm a realist ... I'm not getting one in release date and I'm not paying retail.

Not losing sleep f thAt. ..

you'll never get yeezys if you're not willing to pay retail 
laugh.gif

sizes still adding to cart, 

I just bought my first pair of nmd's; I'm hoping they fit. I copped NMD_XR1 Primeknit off of Adidas. I stayed tts; will i be good?
to me xr1's run half sz big. 

Got the OGs in an 11, usually wear 12 in most other models (GL3/GLV/AJB) and they fit perfect!

Got the tricos in 12, way too big.

sizes still adding to cart, 

to me xr1's run half sz big. 

Got the OGs in an 11, usually wear 12 in most other models (GL3/GLV/AJB) and they fit perfect!

Got the tricos in 12, way too big.
Thanks, I wear a 12 in everything which is really snug; since 12.5 does not exist in most; the last 2 sneakers I bought; I was told to size down .5 a size and I stayed tts and  they fit perfect.

Last edited:
So, someone accepted my bid for OGs on StockX this past Sat. I checked tonight and it says waiting on seller to ship. Is it safe to say this transaction is canceled?

So, someone accepted my bid for OGs on StockX this past Sat. I checked tonight and it says waiting on seller to ship. Is it safe to say this transaction is canceled?
No. Seller gets 72 business day hours to ship. If they do not ship by tomorrow then stock X will cancel.

gums are a standard PK nmd model, go half size down like the OG's
I may be an exception but I go 1 full size down from TTS 12 on the OG's and Tricolors. They fit perfectly with no toe bulge. Tend to wear them without socks but can fit thin no shows as well. Now, thick socks, I can't do at a full size down. Only with a 1/2 size down but then, the NMD's don't feel snug enough. Really prefer that snug fit (trying to mimic Ultra Boost 1.0 to an extent; NMD's are fairly different tbh) with barely any extra toe space. 

I went a 1 full size down on the Winter Wools and French Beige as well and they still fit slightly loose. Japan Blacks and Greys fit alright 1 full size down. PK Black Monochromes fit good 1 full size down so planning on trying to cop Black Gums in an 11. 

Last edited:

I may be an exception but I go 1 full size down from TTS 12 on the OG's and Tricolors. They fit perfectly with no toe bulge. Tend to wear them without socks but can fit thin no shows as well. Now, thick socks, I can't do at a full size down. Only with a 1/2 size down but then, the NMD's don't feel snug enough. Really prefer that snug fit (trying to mimic Ultra Boost 1.0 to an extent; NMD's are fairly different tbh) with barely any extra toe space. 

I went a 1 full size down on the Winter Wools and French Beige as well and they still fit slightly loose. Japan Blacks and Greys fit alright 1 full size down. PK Black Monochromes fit good 1 full size down so planning on trying to cop Black Gums in an 11. 
Didn't read past "no socks" man da-fuq 

Can i get a legit check please ? I have a feeling these might be fake, my chinese friend got these for me... What concerns me is the box labels, and then the shoe tag on the inside has no "Male/Måle" print. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom