Adidas NMD thread

Did you try GOAT or Stockx?
yes. i have been trying both for over a month.

stock x no one seems to be trying to sell that 11.5 for anything under 475 and GOAT is worse as someone keeps outbidding me to the point where the BIN is at 695.

i love that shoe but I'm just not prepared to pay anything over 450. in fact most ppl in this forum have said not to pay anything over 400...

stock x no one seems to be trying to sell that 11.5 for anything under 475 and GOAT is worse as someone keeps outbidding me to the point where the BIN is at 695.

i love that shoe but I'm just not prepared to pay anything over 450. in fact most ppl in this forum have said not to pay anything over 400...
Local Facebook groups usually have some good deals. Might wanna check that.

Smh for the ones out here in NYC it seems the size 11.5 market has dried up. All people have now are the colored versions.

Might as well go $25 over your budget and cut the search and BS and just grab em on goat. The market has changed, these went up in value. Knew i shoulda copped all the pairs i could for cheap when they dropped and resellers were panicking

The blacks are worth it, trust me

Do the White mountaineering City socks fit same as regular? Wondering if I should go to .5 down but can't remember if I read they were different than regulars.

Last edited:
Has there been any news on the Red and the Navy/Red/White R2s dropping? Was hoping it's not this month :lol:

I've been there man. It's frustrating when the shoe you want is scarce and you are faced with going over the line of the budget ceiling in your head. My advice: stay patient to find the price you want...but only until the moment you see the shoe numbers drying up (a good indicator of this is checking how many asks there are in your size on StockX). At the point the shoe becomes scarce you gotta either let it go or suck it up and pay.

The one thing I would NOT do is take recommendations from NTers on worth as the be all end all. Specifically, people seem to overlook the fact that different sizes have different values. Half sizes like yours and big sizes are lower in production number, so they will likely be harder to come by and thus sometimes be worth more depending on the shoe.

I swear half the time someone is saying something on these forums like "If you spend over $300 on this shoe your an idiot" (always with the 'you're' misspelled). Fact is the person writing that is likely a common size or enjoying their brief moment of superiority because they copped a shoe others want. I always ignore those posts because it's a general statement on a nuanced situation.

Do the White mountaineering City socks fit same as regular? Wondering if I should go to .5 down but can't remember if I read they were different than regulars.
They fit differently, but i concur with tank. Go TTS 

I've been there man. It's frustrating when the shoe you want is scarce and you are faced with going over the line of the budget ceiling in your head. My advice: stay patient to find the price you want...but only until the moment you see the shoe numbers drying up (a good indicator of this is checking how many asks there are in your size on StockX). At the point the shoe becomes scarce you gotta either let it go or suck it up and pay.

The one thing I would NOT do is take recommendations from NTers on worth as the be all end all. Specifically, people seem to overlook the fact that different sizes have different values. Half sizes like yours and big sizes are lower in production number, so they will likely be harder to come by and thus sometimes be worth more depending on the shoe.

I swear half the time someone is saying something on these forums like "If you spend over $300 on this shoe your an idiot" (always with the 'you're' misspelled). Fact is the person writing that is likely a common size or enjoying their brief moment of superiority because they copped a shoe others want. I always ignore those posts because it's a general statement on a nuanced situation.

This is one of the realest pieces of advice i have recieved. Thanks for the reply. I will keep the search going. I feel like I should do a better job looking across the pond. Repped!

Last edited:
I know people say go TTS with NMD [I wear a sz 10 in NMD MESH with no insole]. I'm planning attempting to cop the NMD PK GUM SOLES tomorrow and I want to put an insole in it. Should I go up .5 or just go TTS?

I know people say go TTS with NMD [I wear a sz 10 in NMD MESH with no insole]. I'm planning attempting to cop the NMD PK GUM SOLES tomorrow and I want to put an insole in it. Should I go up .5 or just go TTS?
TTS

Last edited:

How/Where? If i may ask. 

I'll be working all day Sat and i'm pretty sure i shouldn't even bother.
How, the confirmed app, just tap the screen when it prompts you to do so and I'm in Miami. dont lose sight if you work all day bro, be optimistic. If you miss out, i'm sure they will restock, look at the Tri-colors, I feel like there have been a million restocks. 

Last edited:
So xhibition is dropping the Gum Pack at midnight tonight , but I wouldn't even try If you don't have the most powerful bot in existence, their site is horrible 

Can someone please tell me how to upload multiple pics at once from a phone... I'm trying to get a LC

Back
Top Bottom