Adidas NMD thread

Buy the Yeezys for resale, stick on StockX or GOAT and all your shoes are free. Not a difficult concept. 

Bingo! Yeezys paid for a vacation to st Bart's and 50 pairs in 2015. (16 pairs sold and still kept personal pairs). Only reselling needed. Everything else goes back into feeding the habit.

Bingo! Yeezys paid for a vacation to st Bart's and 50 pairs in 2015. (16 pairs sold and still kept personal pairs). Only reselling needed. Everything else goes back into feeding the habit.
yeezys bought at retail right? Not everyone is that lucky

Since we're talking about hype. I feel like Jon Wexler and other at adidas use Yeezymafia to put more hype on sneakers. YM Generates most of the hype for these releases....

Since we're talking about hype. I feel like Jon Wexler and other at adidas use Yeezymafia to put more hype on sneakers. YM Generates most of the hype for these releases....
But if no one liked Yeezys or Boost, no one would care about YM or Jon Wexler. 

Fact is, Yeezys are comfy and stylish and hype AF right now. Nothing else is in the same league (except for a few select UB and NMD collabs) and nothing touches the Yeezys (going to go take out my 750 GG now lol) for desirability rn.

I'm hesitant on pulling the plug for the white gum pack. The black ones look a whole lot better, but I don't have any white primeknit. 

But if no one liked Yeezys or Boost, no one would care about YM or Jon Wexler. 

Fact is, Yeezys are comfy and stylish and hype AF right now. Nothing else is in the same league (except for a few select UB and NMD collabs) and nothing touches the Yeezys (going to go take out my 750 GG now lol) for desirability rn.
Yeah, but I'm saying this because yeezymafia gets somethings right, for example release dates or knows stuff ahead of a release or something. Since people know they got a date right, YM can go say "Only 10,000 pairs on adidas US"  when really theres 20 thousand. But the lower quantity = more people wanting that product. Im not really sure if I'm making any sense though. 

Just got back from looking at the gum pack at my local footaction. Eh, there not really doing it for me. The white's not bad but wouldn't want the nightmare of dealing with them out and about.

Really, these are consolation for those who missed out on the original PK Monochrome Pack.

dont reach like that. I have the white monochromes and grabbed these as well. whites shoes are my weakness.

Last edited:

Info still flagged on Adidas. I wonder when they will lift it...
same here, and I went on a good 3 months hiatus from using my own info on adidas. Was still blocked for the OG nmd, so I guess I'll still have to sign packages for John Doe Sr., John Doe Jr., John Doe III, etc.

Info still flagged on Adidas. I wonder when they will lift it...
I missed the main drop since I copped on Xhibition and Journey's last night. Tried just now. Adidas rejected all my cards and rejected all my cards again through PayPal. Ghost charges went through on my AMEX too. This issue is on Adidas' side but they won't admit it. They literally flag accounts for no reason. Finally, I got one of my Visas to go through on the White Gums via Apple Pay on my phone with one of my "fake" backup emails. Used LTE too instead of the wifi I was using on my macbook and phone initially.

Last edited:
Man I went to go check out the black ones and they both looked so damn good in person that I needed to have both. It was too hard to pick just one.

Is a gum bottom even that desirable? I think it's looks dated IMO. More colored boosts would be more interesting IMO.

It's funny...

A lot of people whined about the Masterminds being a lazy design.

The more I have them, the more I like them.

When the Green Bape's came out, I thought they really did a good job on them, but now compared to the Masterminds, I think they're a bit meh...
Premium materials (cage/heel support) on the Masterminds make them special IMO.
dont reach like that. I have the white monochromes and grabbed these as well. whites shoes are my weakness.
I'm just thinking of those with the "gotta collect them all" mentality, that maybe some would concede purchasing white gum or black gum (or both) instead of paying resale for the Monochrome shoes. 

Last edited:
I was the lucky winner of the SneakerNews/BlackMarketUSA OG NMD giveaway.  I already received tracking info.  Big shout out to Zack Schlemmer and Yu-Ming Wu from SneakerNews for making my 2017 off to a great start.  Now if only I could figure what to do with the pair I just copped off StockX.  I am in MD if anyone needs an oop.  If I can get what I paid for them, I'll rock a pair and keep the other on ice

I was the lucky winner of the SneakerNews/BlackMarketUSA OG NMD giveaway.  I already received tracking info.  Big shout out to Zack Schlemmer and Yu-Ming Wu from SneakerNews for making my 2017 off to a great start.  Now if only I could figure what to do with the pair I just copped off StockX.  I am in MD if anyone needs an oop.  If I can get what I paid for them, I'll rock a pair and keep the other on ice

Can't believe these White Gums are sitting on ADC

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom