Adidas NMD thread

So is adidas random for all the colors tomorrow?

Also is offspring on UK sizing? If I wear a 9-9.5 men's US. What UK women's size should I cop for these??

I think I got through on the grey/white/red mesh pair off of end. Didn't think i got through at first because the pinwheel kept spinning during my payment processing, but i checked my email and bank account . I was charged and confirmation email, yet the pinwheel was still showing on my phone. Never ordered from END before.. Am i good or nah?

thanks in advance

I think I got through on the grey/white/red mesh pair off of end. Didn't think i got through at first because the pinwheel kept spinning during my payment processing, but i checked my email and bank account . I was charged and confirmation email, yet the pinwheel was still showing on my phone. Never ordered from END before.. Am i good or nah?

thanks in advance
I think you're good 

Maybe you get a lower shipping price by copping 2 pairs? All I know is my paypal took out 170 for 1 pair
Same here. Got that grey pair with the UNC blue block in my size though. Never ordered shoes internationally so fingers crossed, seemed to be a good website. Probably payed too much but I just saw some of these releases get botted to all hell and I didn't really want to deal with that early tomorrow morning, wearing these all summer.

Anyone else having issues on END when clicking on any of the pictures for their new Launch site???

Every ***** with a few kicks and a camera wanna do shoe reviews with no idea what the hell they're talking about

Last edited:

Same here. Got that grey pair with the UNC blue block in my size though. Never ordered shoes internationally so fingers crossed, seemed to be a good website. Probably payed too much but I just saw some of these releases get botted to all hell and I didn't really want to deal with that early tomorrow morning, wearing these all summer.
yea it was 170 if you got 1 pair, 150ish if you got 2 because the shoes were 135 and the shipping was 33

ok i'm hella confused with 17 of these coming out... Will foot sites and ADC be the only ones getting these?
PK Monochrome Pack is ADC exclusive. Footlocker has an exclusive pair dropping, other than that most footsites and ADC will carry all others

PK Monochrome Pack is ADC exclusive. Footlocker has an exclusive pair dropping, other than that most footsites and ADC will carry all others
dont believe it's ADC exclusive. Sneaker politics is gonna have the Black PKs in store tomorrow and online later in the week

Those are pretty dope.
yup, but i believe they are a footlocker-europe exclusive though. sadly 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom