Adidas NMD thread

Had the white/gums in my adc cart several times yesterday but just couldn't pull the trigger.  As someone who loves ultraboosts, it's really hard for me to buy NMDs unless I REALLY want them.

I don't think they'll be too hard because there is less hype for mesh, but it's triple black boost so who knows and these already released so that might bring down hype

they were gone instantly on all the Euro sites the past week, I think they'll be difficult even with mesh. Im contemplating going after them to hold me over until the japan pack.

but if you remove the stripe, it'll just be a pair of TOMS on top of boost 
laugh.gif

Sizing help....what would give a similar fit in mesh R1 if I'm an 11 in UB 1.0/2.0 & .5 size down on 3.0 ?

Sizing help....what would give a similar fit in mesh R1 if I'm an 11 in UB 1.0/2.0 & .5 size down on 3.0 ?

I'm a 9.5 in UB 2.0 and a 10.0 in Mesh NMD's. I read somewhere that the core back mesh NMD's run small for some reason so this might be the case. I think it might also be because the toe area doesn't stretch as much on a pair of mesh NMDs vs UB's. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom