Adidas NMD thread

I found the direct link to the shoe on Naked, is there one for Kith?
dont count on Kith.. they will have some **** like 

" kith-go-fyourself -with-alexanders-Wang.html " 
roll.gif

I wonder if the people complainin on comfort for the R2 is gonna do the same for the WM. 
grin.gif

dont count on Kith.. they will have some **** like 

" kith-go-fyourself -with-alexanders-Wang.html " 
roll.gif
Ha, does it release at the same time as Naked? What annoys me about Naked is that they have the timer going off and it'll basically be a free for all at the same time (also guessing the bots eat them all up). Any idea if I should refresh when the timer hits 0, or let it run down on the same page and wait?

I can't ******* check out for the life of me. I have over 1.5k in charges on my account over the past 4 days. I can't get a ******* successful order this is bs.

Real talk stop racking up charges. Should realize after two that something is wrong :rofl:

Most likely means your card is banned. Happened to me with one of my cards during the trico drop back in dec. had like 600 in charges. Need to try a different card.

Just threw my triple white NMD mesh from last year in the washing machine. Hopefully they come out safe and clean lol

Ha, does it release at the same time as Naked? What annoys me about Naked is that they have the timer going off and it'll basically be a free for all at the same time (also guessing the bots eat them all up). Any idea if I should refresh when the timer hits 0, or let it run down on the same page and wait?
i honestly have no idea..

im on the naked site too..locked and loaded but will most likely take an L to help me sleep tonight haha

cold wash

oxy clean

and they will come out glowing! 

i was my OG whites and Cream UBs all the time 
I used the Reshoevn8r laundry detergent. I'll switch to OxiClean if these don't come out too great.

OT but I figure I won't get an answer in the Yeezy thread since it's all about Zebras and shipping right now. I'm not suppose to throw my Turtle Dove's in the washing machine right? Just scrub and air dry?

I used the Reshoevn8r laundry detergent. I'll switch to OxiClean if these don't come out too great.

OT but I figure I won't get an answer in the Yeezy thread since it's all about Zebras and shipping right now. I'm not suppose to throw my Turtle Dove's in the washing machine right? Just scrub and air dry?
you know, i thought about it.. and im only hesitant because of the suede patch... BUT its prob only slightly "less bad" than hand washing.. 

the hard part is getting a deep clean, scrub on the knit... my eyes keep messing wh me because the TDs are very not white.. and our white boosts are super white. .. so i often end up scrubbing the crap out of them thinking theyre dirty 
sick.gif

you know, i thought about it.. and im only hesitant because of the suede patch... BUT its prob only slightly "less bad" than hand washing.. 

the hard part is getting a deep clean, scrub on the knit... my eyes keep messing wh me because the TDs are very not white.. and our white boosts are super white. .. so i often end up scrubbing the crap out of them thinking theyre dirty 
sick.gif
Well just picked up the TW NMDs. They came out okay, but I'll try OxiClean next time. Any fix to slight yellowing of the boost or is that just something I'll have to put up with?

Well just picked up the TW NMDs. They came out okay, but I'll try OxiClean next time. Any fix to slight yellowing of the boost or is that just something I'll have to put up with?
yellowing is unavoidable my friend... its just a thing with the boost material..

heres a before and after of my OG whites... subtle but if you zoom in you can see the stains are mostyl gone ...except for that circle thing on the toe box..idk how that happend 

Home IP blocked on Naked.  Had an old PM still on the Naked UB that I never turned off.  GG, me.  Goodnight and good luck all.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom