Adidas NMD thread

Repped! Missed it in the Boost thread but this came in handy to buy a few more AM90 Mesh Infrareds for my girls. Only $95 for a 1.5 and 5.5.

Glad you could use. Think the d*mn code's popped up in every thread I subscribe too. And if you're subscribed into ebay ebucks promo, that 10% also ends today.

someone posted this in the Boost thread. clutch code. credit to wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.
any way to use this on something already bought I just spent 355 on a supreme undercover flannel 
roll.gif
 I paid for it on saturday.

CS1 OG for $360 on eBay with coupon is soooo tempting. 

Edit: nm max is $50

Last edited:
I just bought all black NMDs. Are these considered mesh? They feel like a mix of mesh and primeknit? They got bigger than the mesh but feel better than the mesh NMDs. Can someone educate of what the upper is.

I just bought all black NMDs. Are these considered mesh? They feel like a mix of mesh and primeknit? They got bigger than the mesh but feel better than the mesh NMDs. Can someone educate of what the upper is.
it's just mesh lmao

Last edited:
anyone who has an NMD from south america? how do the box labels look like and the size tags? need help if anyone has. thanks fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleT View Post

someone posted this in the Boost thread. clutch code. credit to wuchi01
Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.

any way to use this on something already bought I just spent 355 on a supreme undercover flannel :rofl:  I paid for it on saturday.

Repped thanks for the coupon. Off to buy something I don't need [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom