Adidas NMD thread

Anyone got the quick consensus on sizing on these? Gonna pull the trigger on the navys and normally I'd go back through the pages and find the info, but I'm in kind of a rush. Anyone got me?

Thanks in advance NT fam
I have the black ones and I went with my NMD pk size, so half down and they fit perfectly for me.

I wonder what the average for the grey/white city socks are going for. I was able to snag a pair on ebay for $179 shipped, which is basically retail. 

Repped! Thanks! That's what I was thinking just wanted to be sure. Went ahead and copped the navys. Thanks again for the quick response!

Have seen people going TTS in them too. Well, I think its subjective to the indivual's foot.
Pulled the trigger with the blacks as well:smile:

Hi guys, im going to Hollywood tomorrow, what are the nearest shoe store i can stop by? I know rif la and round 2 only,any suggestions? Thanks in advanve

C6sJ3fuXUAETFa-.jpg

I gotta cop those. I missed out on the other NMD Japan releases and keep thinking about paying full fleabay pricing on them which is something I rarely do, but I love the look of the Japanese writing on the shoe.
The first CS that I would pay resale for if I take the retail L.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.high...pe-adidas-originals-nmd-city-sock/?format=amp

https://www.kicksonfire.com/mikitype-x-adidas-nmd-city-sock/

View media item 2364832
Absolutely have a weak spot for Japanese calligraphy/Kanji.

Last edited:
Did Adidas.com ever officially release the cream / beige NMD R1 yet ? Some footlocker in stores and a few random online retailers dropped them here and there. Just wondering if there was ever an official release date

Did Adidas.com ever officially release the cream / beige NMD R1 yet ? Some footlocker in stores and a few random online retailers dropped them here and there. Just wondering if there was ever an official release date
Are you referring to the NMD R1 French Beige? If so, they released alongside the other City Pack PK NMD (Japan Black & Japan Grey) on ADC back in 2016. I believe it was spring or earlier summer. Not 100% sure. 

Last edited:
I am going to UT for some golf and national parks! Anybody know a shop that still has teh CS1 Trail Shoe in Black or Grey US8. I assume my TTS because they are not PK

LMK if you got any leads. Thanks familia!

Back
Top Bottom