Adidas NMD thread

Really late.
Totally missed this post today because of J1 Royal and Haven, but pic of mine when still had:

From xhibition drop.
Clean, wish they had a rerelease of these as well! I also see a hasbrotoyshop box, what do you collect? Star wars black series? Marvel legends? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Clean, wish they had a rerelease of these as well! I also see a hasbrotoyshop box, what do you collect? Star wars black series? Marvel legends? :nerd:  

That specific box is for the SW Black Series First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter w/pilot:
https://www.hasbro.com/en-gb/produc...-fighter:4C3C94C8-5056-9047-F571-A395EC2433F0
Don't have a specific thing beyond TIE Fighter & Pilots.
View media item 2389380Shotgun effect for toys from figures to busts to whatever.
From sports to SW to GIJoe to TF to MOTU to whatever.
Whatever catches my eye & interest at that time.
Do remember asking, you are into toys.
Another hobby interest. Always Boys and their Toys.

Damn I still need to cop those white OGs but I doubt I will ever get around to it.

I like ultra boosts better than NMD. I've sold/in the process of selling a few of my NMDs and just keeping my favorites. The ones that I have and plan to keep are:

Black Pharrell HU

French Beige/Vapor Grey

OG

Blue glitch camo

Just checked, I should've pounced on those white OGs months ago. Prices have skyrocketed recently. 350 would be my max

Navy white mountaineering NMD size 13 at spectrum adidas along with some size 10 NMDs for those who are looking

Back
Top Bottom