Adidas NMD thread

repped thanks for link
yupp and it was under retail too
nerd.gif
Repped! just went in and saw 2 sizes left. Got both.

Not sure exactly what you guys preferring to but two pairs are 1 red 2-toned, 1 white 2-toned. Not the same shoes. But Adidas sizing IS a little ridiculous.

Original post read as one style, different sizes so dudes were thinking Reseller Alert. Just flipping you light hearted stuff on eve of release. All good.

Original post read as one style, different sizes so dudes were thinking Reseller Alert. Just flipping you light hearted stuff on eve of release. All good.
Ahh, all good. Lots of NMDs coming out. Should be enough for everyone who wants a pair.

I hit on 4 devices for the ronin (first W's on confirmed) in NYC. 2 are for 5th, 1 is for Fulton St and the last at Spring St.
Oh congrats! And thanks. I was hoping they would only be at Spring St. Like the White EQT 93/17s. They didn't have confirmed for those at the 5th ave location so I was just able to buy them there. Forgot about confirmed on Monday so I missed out 
tired.gif

Some of these overseas stores have the funniest names. Milk store, glory hole, just to name a couple

I just received my first pair of CS1's and man where have I been on these. Most comfortable NMD in my opinion. Nice and snug like my CB 1.0 UB's. 

Back
Top Bottom