Adidas NMD thread

Oh man I'm not really feeling those r2s

Yeah, the W&H do not look good at all.

Meanwhile, my white/red PK R2s came in and they look just as nice in person as I thought they did online. Pure [emoji]128293[/emoji]. And I tried them on for a sec and I didn't feel that medial block at all.

I bought the recent R2 PK white/red US9.5 and it feels tight. I have a wide feet (4.1") and I underestimated the size. Will the material expand as I wear more frequently?

Last edited:
Yeah, the W&H do not look good at all.

Meanwhile, my white/red PK R2s came in and they look just as nice in person as I thought they did online. Pure [emoji]128293[/emoji]. And I tried them on for a sec and I didn't feel that medial block at all.

Is that a common problem with the r2s? I've worn my r1s a lot and never had a problem while others feel the block

I bought the recent R2 PK white/red US9.5 and it feels tight. I have a wide feet (4.1") and I underestimated the size. Will the material expand as I wear more frequently?

Yeah those seem to be narrow, with enough wears they should loosen up a little

The #1 problem with NMD R2 is the PK pattern. 

Yes, there are some who got problems with the inner block and experiencing discomfort. (I did initially too on the 1st hour, but after each wear it disappeared) And going TTS matters too.

But back to point.. that PK pattern is starting to feel OLD because of so many models being  released with different colorways, that it feels samey samey.

If they release it w/o that pattern and maybe start getting some good colorways it would have started on a good note.

Stick with the formulae from the original Adidas...

Hey NMD thread,

My wife is wanting a pair of NMDs. Is it safe to assume that women's sizes sell out quick and I have to pay re-sale prices? She was looking for the Burgundy NMDs that supposedly released last month. But I haven't been able to find them.

Any info would be great. 

Thanks!

For some reason the burgandys are reselling for a lot. Was my ladies bday last week and burgandys one of her favorite colors plus I've been trying to get her into some boost.

Went with the glitch camo nmd in salmon for the lady, did her tts also and she said they fit fine. (7.5 women's)

Hey NMD thread,

My wife is wanting a pair of NMDs. Is it safe to assume that women's sizes sell out quick and I have to pay re-sale prices? She was looking for the Burgundy NMDs that supposedly released last month. But I haven't been able to find them.

Any info would be great. 

Thanks!
Women colorways in the NMDs R1 sell out just as quickly as mens.  Especially if primeknit .  Certain colorways in mesh may sit or you can find them here and there, but the better colorways (example:  that vapour pack) are gone instantly.   Have to just rely on a random restock online on various websites or just pay a little over retail

Do you know how long it takes for them to ship? Been over a week and no shipping email
I ordered and received a confirmation on the 13th and I received a tracking number on the 14th. 

Hope that helps. I know I was able to submit the order without actually putting in the payment method. I had to go through Paypal later to get the payment sent.

Do you know how long it takes for them to ship? Been over a week and no shipping email
I ordered and received a confirmation on the 13th and I received a tracking number on the 14th. 

Hope that helps. I know I was able to submit the order without actually putting in the payment method. I had to go through Paypal later to get the payment sent.
I ordered on the 10th and sent the $$ from PayPal right away. It still says pending and waiting to be executed. I sent them an email today so hopefully I'll get a response. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week I'm going to have to contact PayPal.

I ordered on the 10th and sent the $$ from PayPal right away. It still says pending and waiting to be executed. I sent them an email today so hopefully I'll get a response. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week I'm going to have to contact PayPal.
Ah, I see. Hope you get some good news from them. 

any help with getting womens or boys sizes  for retail.  I bought my wife a pair and she loves them but she doesn't really care about exclusive colors or anything like that?  Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom