Adidas NMD thread

I have NMD R1 (US9) and NMD R2 (US9.5). My right foot is slighter wider than left foot.

The R1 feels snug but not tight, however the R2 feels snug and tight (due to my wide feet). If i wear R2 a few times, will it help to break in?
I kind of the same issue, but my right foot is slightly bigger than my left.

XR1s just ain't doing it anymore for me for whatever reason

I thought I was really gonna like the Triple Black and Zebra ones but upon seeing them in person I felt really let down

I copped a couple of Inikis today instead 
tongue.gif

no hype on today's releases.  

guess these ain't fire.

onto the next.
I had a feeling it was going to be like that. I woke up, made my breakfast and then ordered the zebra xr1 with no issue. Well except my CC company declining my card because of suspicious activity, but I got that squared away.

XR1s just ain't doing it anymore for me for whatever reason

I thought I was really gonna like the Triple Black and Zebra ones but upon seeing them in person I felt really let down

I copped a couple of Inikis today instead 
tongue.gif
The Zebra's didn't look good in person? Just ordered them, but I guess I'll see how they look on feet.

Tried my best to get nmd shock pink women pk 5.5 but finishline and adidas had tons of errors. any chance of restock?

Yup about 3 hours after. Was the release that bad?
I dont know if its cuz her size was the smallest but it just kept saying nothing in cart and making me input info over and over on finishline and adc did not have size available at 11am. I was pissed lol. hoping it shows up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom