Adidas NMD thread

Anyone got to try on the W+H NMDs? Should I go half down from TS like with R1s? (dunno how R2s fit)
I would half size up. I bought the first gen R2 with PK (the green one with the black stripe pattern), but i've noticed the batch that came out last week, as well as the W+H models seem to have a thicker mesh in the heel area.

whoever bought shoes off seven, you're gonna like the packaging. my inikis came yesterday and man i love the packaging the boost box came with. almost like luisaviaroma imo. as for size, UK10 = US10.5 based on my inikis.

Last edited:
TTS on CS1 and R2

I think it depends on your feet and preference of fit. I'm a 12.5 in UB 1.0 and the 12 is big for me. I could probably fit in a 11.5. I like a snug fit tho and my feet are skinny and boney lol. Size 12 in the UA CS1 fit perfect which is strange.

I think it depends on your feet and preference of fit. I'm a 12.5 in UB 1.0 and the 12 is big for me. I could probably fit in a 11.5. I like a snug fit tho and my feet are skinny and boney lol. Size 12 in the UA CS1 fit perfect which is strange.

Pretty much same here... I'm a 10.5 in UB 1.0, but I needed a full size down on CS2. I tried them on last week but the store only had the 9 & 10 in stock. Worked out perfect because I got them for under retail today. :D

Last edited:
Man I love this thread. Thanks to all the helpful links I was able to get a pair of the CS in my size after missing out on the adidas site. That's what I love about this thread, you all are suoer helpful as opposed of other shoe threads around.

I cant wait to get a 2nd pair of NMDs. The comfort is crazy.

Man I love this thread. Thanks to all the helpful links I was able to get a pair of the CS in my size after missing out on the adidas site. That's what I love about this thread, you all are suoer helpful as opposed of other shoe threads around.

I cant wait to get a 2nd pair of NMDs. The comfort is crazy.

personally, i would say to get pairs from sites other than ADC, if u can. u can get some pairs under retail after shipping.

Did anyone get email confirmation from Seven for the City socks?
I didn't receive an email confirmation either but I confirmed the order went through via an email with customer service. The order showed up under my account when logged in as well.

Anyways, I got shipping confirmation this morning. 7 is on top of it. Wish I could have grabbed the Black EQT 93/17 boost from them but they released those as in store only.

Last edited:
Wow just tried on the NMD R2s for the first time and they're super comfy. Makes me even more excited for my W&Hs. Wooo

My 7 Gum CS order just shipped 
nthat.gif

Yes, definitely go TTS. R2s are a lot more snug and cushiony, especially around the toe box. R1s, on the other hand, are loose even when half sized down.

Repped thanks. Was contemplating getting a pair of the Wings + Horns but they only have .5 size down for my Bigfoot self, so will let this drop pass on by!

Back
Top Bottom