Adidas NMD thread

welp, Completly missed the signup. looks like I won't be getting these, I'll just go downtown for that Wish Collab pure boost 
frown.gif

It wasn't like the Kaws drop it was 4 hours.Seems perfectly reasonable

Apples to oranges.

Somewhere between 4 hours and 2 weeks would have been a more suitable option lol. At least give 12 hours so people can actually see it.

Last edited:
You weren't able to enter?

Nope. Freaking sucks too cuz I really wanted these. And now I don't even get the chance to purchase. Ugh.

I work as a warehouse manager at a distribution center, and had major staff shortages today, so I had to jump in on the floor to help he pickers. By the time I was able to take a lunch it was 4 and the sign up window was closed.

Ive had really bad luck lately, so I guess the hits just keep on coming.

It wasn't like the Kaws drop it was 4 hours.Seems perfectly reasonable
Doesn't make it any better, not everyone has time to check if they were doing some sort of raffle. 
Judging from all their recent drops it was pretty clear this is what they were gonna do.

If they left the raffle open for days they'd still have all the same issues they used to have w/ page crashing and people entering w/ 1000s of dummy accounts.

This new system isn't perfect but it's a huge improvement from how they used to do it. Site actually remained stable for the cream V2 drop.

Nope. Freaking sucks too cuz I really wanted these. And now I don't even get the chance to purchase. Ugh.

I work as a warehouse manager at a distribution center, and had major staff shortages today, so I had to jump in on the floor to help he pickers. By the time I was able to take a lunch it was 4 and the sign up window was closed.

Ive had really bad luck lately, so I guess the hits just keep on coming.
Yeah I would've preferred for them to do what they did with yeezy's where they announced the sign up time a few days beforehand and only had it open for an hour instead of having it open for 4 hours randomly.

I feel bad for those who weren't able to register

As with every single release, resellers get early pairs from various sources. Just cause pairs are on resale market doesn't mean any stores released them.

I see. But I see some random guy posted on ig or fb not sure where, he said got it at footlocker, i hope hes just messing :frown:

Doesn't make it any better, not everyone has time to check if they were doing some sort of raffle. 

Judging from all their recent drops it was pretty clear this is what they were gonna do.

If they left the raffle open for days they'd still have all the same issues they used to have w/ page crashing and people entering w/ 1000s of dummy accounts.

This new system isn't perfect but it's a huge improvement from how they used to do it. Site actually remained stable for the cream V2 drop.
This. 

Not sure if these belong here, but when and where do I cop these?
its the "coat of arms" pack from berlin based OVERKILL....

they will be available at overkill and every other consortium shop as it seems.

overkill will sell them on may 20th, instore first. 

Last edited:
4 hours seemed like more than enough time to register. I got the twitter notification that it was now open and I promptly did it. Hopefully this makes it a much easier cop. If I could cop yeezys from Yeezy supply, I should be able to get these without a problem

4 hours seemed like more than enough time to register. I got the twitter notification that it was now open and I promptly did it. Hopefully this makes it a much easier cop. If I could cop yeezys from Yeezy supply, I should be able to get these without a problem
Nah it'll still be a really tough cop. Not saying you won't cop, just don't kid yourself into thinking it'll be easy.

Don't take it for granted.

Shopify vs. SNS platform are two different beasts

Shopify you gotta be quick but SNS you gotta be quick and veryyyyy lucky

Im still confused in sns release, i signed up the raffle or whatever it called. If they didnt pick me im not able to purchase them on May 12th?

Im still confused in sns release, i signed up the raffle or whatever it called. If they didnt pick me im not able to purchase them on May 12th?

Basically 
So yes but it isn't a raffle

So based of the V2 release they take the registrations today and weed out anyone with suspicious behavior and then they allow your account to access a page on release date that either is the product page or has a link to the product page. So you basically just registered for a FCFS release if that makes sense

I'm a size 8.5 in my NMD CS1s and they fit perfectly. I'm working on a trade for a size 9 in the White Gum CS1s.

Do you think it'll be okay if I just add an insole? I'm just worried that the collar will be too loose.

Back
Top Bottom