Adidas NMD thread

Same here.
mean.gif
Weird. I got one for both. Just signed up right now to be safe (as we're allowed to reenter) and the confirmation email was received in seconds. 

Weird. I got one for both. Just signed up right now to be safe (as we're allowed to reenter) and the confirmation email was received in seconds. 

Yep I got a confirmation too after registering but apparently for some reason multiple people are falling off of their email lists after that due to a glitch on their end.

What fun!

Money and connections always talk. Hell, the owners may have leaked the pairs. And there were drops in London and Stockholm right?

******* ******** though, if its such a limited release, why let people instore cop multiples? seen many people with like 4 pairs for sale.

Would be way more fair if it was just one pair per person. Thats what sneakersnstuff wants right? fairness?

so the release date is may 12 on sns nmd page, but theyre saying it will release on wednesday? too lazy to update the webpage?

so many people copped multiple pairs in berlin ^^

so yeah nice job SNS....and those people will try online now. 

BUT with some people spending lots of money for multiple sets, they cant afford to hold them for very long. 

so if we all sit it out, prices will go down fast. i had offers today starting at 380€ per pair in the morning, and now some guys would even do 280€.

so many people copped multiple pairs in berlin ^^
so yeah nice job SNS....and those people will try online now. 
BUT with some people spending lots of money for multiple sets, they cant afford to hold them for very long. 
so if we all sit it out, prices will go down fast. i had offers today starting at 380€ per pair in the morning, and now some guys would even do 280€.
I'll probably cop one at resell when the inevitable lowballing starts

Always wanted that pair of NMD's

@alp :nthat:
yup, camped two days for these joints, knew they were fire and did what was necessary to get them

I'll probably cop one at resell when the inevitable lowballing starts

lowballing for the local pairs from resellers with little money will start tomorrow already until the online release. 

i think i will get myself 2 pairs before wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom