Adidas NMD thread

Email confirm for the blue pair 11.5

Just cooked a miami 11 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

weird.. i never got to card info page but I clicked on confirm payment button then it glitched and took me to a screen that said "your payment is not processed yet" please click here to confirm.. then 8 mins later it says " 
[h2]Payment successful[/h2]
We are creating your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 3 hours, please contact our customer service  for more information. 

This is for sure a defin L right? lol 

Didn't cop my size but managed a size 12 red and size 11 blue pair! Hopefully email confirmation comes through! 

weird.. i never got to card info page but I clicked on confirm payment button then it glitched and took me to a screen that said "your payment is not processed yet" please click here to confirm.. then 8 mins later it says " 
[h2]Payment successful[/h2]
We are creating your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 3 hours, please contact our customer service  for more information. 

This is for sure a defin L right? lol 
No that is good, just wait for your confirm emails.

seeing a lot more than just 5 people cooking, pretty pleased with how this release seems to be going. hope it's not cancellation szn

no confirmation email, but card got charged and paypal sent a receipt... hopefully this aint no #cancelSzn

this is probably the best way to beat bots, they could have even gone a step further and made its a completely different site as well

Damn it won't even load for me.. congrats to those who hit. DM if you're selling an extra 11-11.5 thanks

Back
Top Bottom