Adidas NMD thread

yup order could not be created. looks like those who checkout after the sold out post are likely to get the same cancellation

really starting to hate SNS, haven't been able to cop anything from them for so long. Wanted the blue one but that was gone before I could cart anything. F this, I'm out. I hate you Erik

really starting to hate SNS, haven't been able to cop anything from them for so long. Wanted the blue one but that was gone before I could cart anything. F this, I'm out. I hate you Erik
I thought you were able to cop Haven's from them? Or did those get cancelled as well

Blue ones are so clean for summer.  
nthat.gif

anyone not get any type of email at all? lol got 2 orders processing screen but didnt get a cancel or order confirm.. 

Well at least it was a fair process i thought. Bots couldnt go in as fast i would think. I have no problems with it

my first order for the reds with confirmation is still good so far.  my second order for the blues got canceled, but that's cool.

i love sns.  hooray team manual.

for me, the live video feed was lagging and kept having a frozen screen with a spinning loading wheel. When I finally saw the link (after all the annoying comments that blocked the view of the link), I typed it in and it took long page loading times and gave me error screens. Finally got to the captcha page that made me verify 3 times. Got thru and the page said it doesn't exist. Finally actually saw the product page and been completing captchas to "item reserved in another cart" for a good 45 minutes before my size finally sold out. 

Back
Top Bottom