Adidas NMD thread

SNS needs to hurry up and ship these shoes. Trynna rock em in this Cali heat 
laugh.gif

Any reseller website from USA that comes with free international shipping? The xr1 og is only $150

Last edited:
Definitely was more of a headache than I would've liked for the XR1 OG's. Copped off Tessuti for 175 shipped finally.

SNS needs to hurry up and ship these shoes. Trynna rock em in this Cali heat :lol:

You try checking your UPS MyChoice account? I didn't get shipping confirmation email or any notifications but MyChoice is updated with tracking # and est delivery from SNS. My label was made today so they're obviously still shipping out orders.

If you see something that says Bergen Logistics, that's your SNS order. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I cannot wait to get this aqua datamosh pair in hand, one of the top NMD's for me
smokin.gif
Agreed both colorways are the best in my opinion over all others. I doubled up on the orange by accident. Might let one go to fund the blue pair now. I figured there wouldn't be enough time to grab both colors before they would sell out (guess i was wrong though since some people did it). But both the wife and I were trying for the orange and we both got though. Was only trying to get one lol

Last edited:
Got black and white glitch off size? with that free shipping code for $175, not bad!
Assuming you used your CC via Paypal.  If so, and if your CC doesn't charge you for international transactions, don't use Paypal's conversion rate next time - instead, use your CC's conversion rate (you are able to configure this after choosing your payment method on Paypal).  I just ordered from Size? and it came out to $169 shipped.  Why not.

Last edited:
Assuming you used your CC via Paypal.  If so, and if your CC doesn't charge you for international transactions, don't use Paypal's conversion rate next time - instead, use your CC's conversion rate (you are able to configure this after choosing your payment method on Paypal).  I just ordered from Size? and it came out to $169 shipped.  Why not.

Oh **** good tip! I'll do that next time! Thanks!

You try checking your UPS MyChoice account? I didn't get shipping confirmation email or any notifications but MyChoice is updated with tracking # and est delivery from SNS. My label was made today so they're obviously still shipping out orders.

If you see something that says Bergen Logistics, that's your SNS order. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I have the same thing, so weird they're shipping out of NJ, just got origin scan in Secaucus

Back
Top Bottom