Adidas NMD thread

I don't see a problem with it. People were begging Adidas to do exactly this when the camo pack initially dropped, talking about how much more they preferred the pattern on the inside.
This. I would always look in the inside of the PK and see that sometimes the PK pattern on the inside looked nicer than the one outside 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if you paid with paypal, they have a service where they reimburse up to $30 for return shipping costs. not sure if you have to activate the service before your purchase though.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

edit: nvm just read the FAQ. you gotta activate the service first. 

Thanks man! Well I will still try it and maybe they will let it go. You never know. But it is good for later. What a way to get people to use Paypal more

Went to the mall this morning mainly to look for NMD XR1 og and black gum r1. No stores that I know of got either of those. Been wanting the black gum for a while now lol.
I did not think the OG xr1 was guna sell out so fast online. But maybe it was meant to be cuz I think I rather have the R1 og instead which I'm still searching for.

Anyways saw the new glitch pack in hand and tried them on. Still half size down for sizing nothing different there. They were real comfy. I think more than past PK R1. Anyways passed on both but I needed something lol.. Picked up these zeebra XR1 PK

View media item 2440909
But beware sizing is way off. I got a size 11. I'm a 9.5 in PK R1 and 10 in PK xr1 (linen) but for some reason these fit real small. Just a heads up in case you order online.

Last edited:
Yeah I might return the white glitch, I'm looking at the OG white Glitch, and I'm just like these new ones are weak in comparison

my first time ordering from sns, usually adidas/kith etc ships right away...

well those are different stores with different shipping procedures, why would you compare them? It also helps if you read all the shipping updates from yesterday that people already posted....

Messed up and copped the R1 linen off jdsports thinking they'd sell out

Trying to cancel but got a depatched email :smh:

Back
Top Bottom