Adidas NMD thread

So i bought the adidas NMD datamosh in size US 10.5 and it fits EXACTLY the same as my other nmd pks in US 10. Im kinda thinking they put the wrong size tags on this pair. I also got the NMD og in reference in US 10.5 and this fits defo bigger. Kinda dissapointed since i wanted it in size 10.5 :frown: and it seems to be truly a 10..

Last edited:
Code wouldn't work but I still got it for under retail delivered to the US so repped! I went .5 size uo from my TTS though so I might be swimming in these (I do have really wide feet though).
You can try canceling that order and use code RMNMAY17. Worked for me and came out to $116 shipped to USA.

Code wouldn't work but I still got it for under retail delivered to the US so repped! I went .5 size uo from my TTS though so I might be swimming in these (I do have really wide feet though).
what colorway did you get? they were up on ebay (fsr) with 20% off for either the grey and beige one. grey one came out to be like $149 and beige was like $159.. 

You can try canceling that order and use code RMNMAY17. Worked for me and came out to $116 shipped to USA.

How are you getting $116 shipped? With that code it comes out to $142 shipped-still better than what I paid but I'm still so confused haha

How are you getting $116 shipped? With that code it comes out to $142 shipped-still better than what I paid but I'm still so confused haha
I kept the currency as GBP. Didn't switch it to USD. In the end I have a charge for $116, hoping they don't change it to $142 later on haha.

Last edited:
I kept the currency as GBP. Didn't switch it to USD. In the end I have a charge for $116, hoping they don't change it to $142 later on haha.

Damn that's a huge come up, how did you get them to charge GBP? I could only change delivery country on mobile

Damn that's a huge come up, how did you get them to charge GBP? I could only change delivery country on mobile
The URL the guy gave above was for the UK site to start with. and on desktop there's an option on the top right to change currency, but I didn't change it as it was already using GBP.

The URL the guy gave above was for the UK site to start with. and on desktop there's an option on the top right to change currency, but I didn't change it as it was already using GBP.
Repped guys, thanks! I wasn't able to cancel my first order but I ordered a 2nd pair at $119 shipped. I'll have to return the initial pair but I'm saving $36 so I can't complain haha

damn ppl around here taxin for them guccis
mean.gif
you cant even imagine....seems like most of the instore pairs have gone to some real sh**heads!

i wanted to double up on them....got flaked 3 times by 3 different persons after we had a deal cause they found someone who would pay 5€ more.

and one dude totally took the cake....first he was fine with 320....then i said ok, then he was like nah now its 360....so i played on and said fine 360, then he was like nah dude price just went up to 380.....well in the end he said he could let them go for 400 all in. i just laughed and told him to fu** himself 
laugh.gif

you cant even imagine....seems like most of the instore pairs have gone to some real sh**heads!
i wanted to double up on them....got flaked 3 times by 3 different persons after we had a deal cause they found someone who would pay 5€ more.
and one dude totally took the cake....first he was fine with 320....then i said ok, then he was like nah now its 360....so i played on and said fine 360, then he was like nah dude price just went up to 380.....well in the end he said he could let them go for 400 all in. i just laughed and told him to fu** himself :lol:

Wow thats crazzy. They still makin money they just greedy af. Atleast you got one pair :nerd: I just want a pair. Im willing to pay up to 350 (im part of the #retailonly gang but these are an exception) but these ppl out here like 550 is the lowest -___-

Back
Top Bottom