Adidas NMD thread

Does anybody know if the Adidas in the Glendale galleria is gonna get the nmds

Last edited:
Size 8...ill look out for you homie...I am honestly not too crazy about the NMD...I rather gain another pair of UB then the NMD.

Lol I have many UB's but zero NMD. Like you, I'm PK or bust. Heading into this resort Internet cafe to try and cop. Anybody know the adcs release time or is it random as always.

Last edited:
Lol I have many UB's but zero NMD. Like you, I'm PK or bust. Heading into this resort Internet cafe to try and cop. Anybody know the adcs release time or is it random as always.
might be like past 2 nmd drops... around 11am est

So is adc the only place online dropping the pk blacks? And some of y'all are saying fnl has the both pk colors in stores?

The hype on these are too real... Can't even get a pair for me to just wear and not for resell. Any word on if these mesh nmd's will be in FA, FL, Champs, etc. today? Being that online is a mess... I would much rather cop at the mall.

You're welcome man. It's crazy the hype is too real.
Good looks on the update! I was thinking of going into the city after the online release but I think I'll just stay home 
laugh.gif

My mall probably has a bunch of meshes left. That's not what I'm going for. I came a long way from mesh roshes to go back to mesh boosts.

Lol at the roshe comment >>> can't wait to see the resellers sit seeing that the market is just going to be flooded with these.

Back
Top Bottom