Adidas NMD thread

NMD R1 killing scraping the back of my ankle when wearing no show socks... Any fix besides wearing higher socks?

yes but it's a long one.

Develop calluses and the problem is solved 
roll.gif

Everyone getting shipping, they picking and choosing who shoes to ship

Last edited:
Am I tripping or what? I copped datamosh SNS Size 9. I'm a true 10.5 btw. I compared my Nike flyknit racers and my SNS I noticed that SNS run big. My question is do the NMD PK run Full size big? I slipped in my foot "No socks" and fit perfect lol

Last edited:
Am I tripping or what? I copped datamosh SNS Size 9. I'm a true 10.5 btw. I compared my Nike flyknit racers and my SNS I noticed that SNS run big. My question is do the NMD PK run Full size big? I slipped in my foot "No socks" and fit perfect lol
Well sir, the disclaimer would be everybody foot is different and we each wear our shoes differently too. I wear NMD PK the standard .5 down. People usually advise going .5 down vs the 1.5 you did. I would gues a 10 would be a better fit.

Well sir, the disclaimer would be everybody foot is different and we each wear our shoes differently too. I wear NMD PK the standard .5 down. People usually advise going .5 down vs the 1.5 you did. I would gues a 10 would be a better fit.

Yea a 10 would probly work better. Rather have socks on lol.

Usually .5 down like everyone is saying. The tricos were bigger than normal i went full size down. I didnt get anything close to my size on the datamoshes so not sure on those

Got excited when I received a UPS shipment notification. Was hoping it was for the Datamosh. Ended up being a pair of Vapormaxes.

Sigh...the wait continues 

Back
Top Bottom