Adidas NMD thread

I totally agree with you on this. I have the R2 white red and I planned to sell it because it just does not feel PK to me although it is written as PK.

What sizing is recommended? I wear an 11 in r1 pk what should I get in r2

I totally agree with you on this. I have the R2 white red and I planned to sell it because it just does not feel PK to me although it is written as PK.

Exactly. I LOVE that white/red color combo, including the big ol' red medial block, but why TF couldn't they do it up in that classic PK style?

anyone know where I can find khaki or oreo primeknits in a 4.5/5?

Seen them on goat but could never see stores that actually had those small sizes in stock.

anyone know where I can find khaki or oreo primeknits in a 4.5/5?

Seen them on goat but could never see stores that actually had those small sizes in stock.
Nakedcph has them. They're the go-to for small sizes since they primarily stock women's sizes.

Got my Datamosh's from SNS
Really wish I got my size after seeing them in hand!
[emoji]128555[/emoji] Lil salty

what do you guys think is the future of this style? I bought an R1 recently and it's great, but i see a lot of new ones that look tempting also. Should I cop now or will there be plenty more coming out in the foreseeable future?

Someone asked about sizing for the OG NMD xr1. I went half a size up from my tts. So from 10 to 10.5. I could have went with a 10 but I like to have a little room. And its not a lot of room so it worked out. I just got a pair from Undefeated in Vegas. If you are not close to them try their website. The Footaction in Planet Hollywood and 12AMRun had some in stock too. Worked out for me cuz we disnt get them in Portland and I don't like ordering over seas. The sizing on NMD's always creats a problem when. You need to return or exchange them lol

I'm a little confused on the XR1 OG PK and I don't see a lof of fitment responses. What I've gathered are people going TTS regardless of primeknit on these but some of the youtube videos I've seen says go .5 down just like NMD PK R1's. Can someone please clarify? go true to size or go half size down? Wanna order on from Bloomingales that @mr1j just posted. Thanks in advance.

I'm a little confused on the XR1 OG PK and I don't see a lof of fitment responses. What I've gathered are people going TTS regardless of primeknit on these but some of the youtube videos I've seen says go .5 down just like NMD PK R1's. Can someone please clarify? go true to size or go half size down? Wanna order on from Bloomingales that @mr1j just posted. Thanks in advance.
TTS because I've heard if you .5 down without having a super narrow foot the cage will dig into your foot

Back
Top Bottom