Adidas NMD thread

Adidas shipping is getting worst. My last 3 orders from them have been taking 4 business days at least. The latest one i ordered on Sunday, haven't shipped yet. 

My Oreo glitch came in and they're a half size too big. :frown:
Should I return them or will putting an insole in help me? Thanks in advance.

My Oreo glitch came in and they're a half size too big.
frown.gif

Should I return them or will putting an insole in help me? Thanks in advance.
If you want to go through the hassle to return them. I would just add an extra insole to solve the issue.

Anyone know the best way to remove stains off white PK? Didnt realize there are 2 small coffee drop stains on my right shoe. Tried to gently scrub with a tooth brush + water/soap but its still slightly visible.

Someone bid on my white tricos on stock x and i heard theyre pretty strict when they check em.

You guys think i'll get penalized for that?
Stockx is more lenient than goat.  If you're not sure, email that picture to [email protected] and ask them directly.  If it's a no from them, they may cancel the order without charging you a fee.

I think you should be good though.  Looks like it's just a little bit of excess glue to me.

How would most compare the R1 PK comfort to the R2 PK comfort? To me the R2 seems to have more boost.
R2 boost is definitely thicker and offers greater support underfoot, but ergonomics-wise, some might run into discomfort with the larger EVA plug/brick on the medial side.

Comments based on wearing my WM R2 and Ronin CS2.

I've found R2s to also run more TTS.

Back
Top Bottom