Adidas NMD thread

Dang RISE with the super fast shipping! My Grey Glitch PK NMDs arrived in two days. Dope shoe, glad to have bought them at $127 shipped

Thanks @MATRIX   for the link!

Yeah they got some deals there with the discounts. Ordered the khakis a month back and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Hard to believe these r1s are sitting everywhere. Maybe they flooded the nmd market which is good for the people that wanna rock them

Yeah they got some deals there with the discounts. Ordered the khakis a month back and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Hard to believe these r1s are sitting everywhere. Maybe they flooded the nmd market which is good for the people that wanna rock them
the glitch R1 resell price is already rising a little more than to its retail price. I think it will go higher soon. places started to sell out every where, especially small sizes. i tried to double/triple up on my size whenever i can find a discount. Snag a pair at xhibition at discount.

nerd.gif

Red Apple substitute 

Strange that Adidas is adopting this strategy of releasing reworked versions of their limited shoes.

That said this gives people a chance to own a red apple-looking shoe, but it still looks different enough that it shouldn't hurt red apple resell (may even help it as this is more of an homage). Seems like a win-win...UNLESS they make it a GR, as someone said. NMDs sitting hurts everything.

Edit: Looking at this again, these seems more different than the pic suggests. The camo color of the shoe looks different, like there is more black weaved through it, different stripes, different laces, different plugs...Adidas took some steps to make sure these stood apart enough from the Red Apples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom