Adidas NMD thread

I got denim stains on the heel cup of my pk joints. Tried to wipe it off with a disinfecting wipe, it worked a little but now the heel cup is a little light blue. Is there anything else I can do to remove the blue?

IMG_20170715_191758_006.jpg

Got it!
Crossover KL?

Returned xr1 OGs to adidas at beginning of month.

Just called to check on status of return and they said should be any day now for them to accept refund, however since i ordered through PayPal, it will take an additional 30 days! Never knew this... will not order that way ever again.

Been out of the loop for a while, glad to see the triple black japans still haven't released...just wondering if someone can tell me: adidas locations still doing fcfs for the pk's or is it a raffle only thing now?

Yeah imma need those triple blacks too. Haven't bought a pair of NMD's but I've been wanting for awhile.

^you know there won't be lol.

that being said i need the ones below the triple black also..the seafoam joints...been waiting on those for months. flames

I've seen two dates floating around for the release date of the Triple Blacks: Aug. 11th and Aug 26th? Can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom