Adidas NMD thread

Smfh should have stayed my dumbass home. Took a chance going to adidas sf and of course they drop while I am driving, and this line deep as ****. Smfh at myself

Looks like Runners are sold out in 9.5, can't checkout as it states some of the items in the cart are NA, argh...

Also, LOL at the bots crashing all the footsites over these mesh NMDs. Those dudes going to be so sad when they end up with 20 pairs of shoes that are reselling for retail or less. 

roll.gif

Smfh should have stayed my dumbass home. Took a chance going to adidas sf and of course they drop while I am driving, and this line deep as ****. Smfh at myself
Since your headed  over there, let us know if they stocked the PKs there. 

You're more than guaranteed a mesh/knit pair.

I tried to placed an order on the blacks and I have a charge on my bank but I never got to the order submitted screen/ order number.

No confirmation email either.

No good?

is adc shopping cart just down.. i have stuff in my cart and cant move to it. This is so annoying.

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Back
Top Bottom