Adidas NMD thread

Hey man, just wanted to give you my condolences for your recent loss. Hate he had to go out like that :smh:

ezgif-2-c9e726bffb.gif

:frown::smh::sick:

I might get made fun of for this cop but I had to share the excitement here because my friends don't get it haha.
I was able to cop the only Ḣender Scheme NMD pair that made it to Shanghai (as far as I know it was only this pair).
They were sitting because no one gets them here or is willing to drop cash on them so they went for a little bit under retail.

here are some photos for your viewing pleasure & I apologize for the long post.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

Those are beautiful. I wouldn't wear them though and keep them in a glass display case or something lol.

I might get made fun of for this cop but I had to share the excitement here because my friends don't get it haha.
I was able to cop the only Ḣender Scheme NMD pair that made it to Shanghai (as far as I know it was only this pair).
They were sitting because no one gets them here or is willing to drop cash on them so they went for a little bit under retail.

here are some photos for your viewing pleasure & I apologize for the long post.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

Buy them cause you like. Forget anyone else's opinion. Not my thing, but always cool to see in hand pics. Congrats on pickup. Nice pics.

Fyi: spoiler function

[ spoiler ]..........[ /spoiler ]

(just remove spaces inside brackets)

I gotta call shnanigans! If these were a normal GR they would be siting or even a limited run like the Japan Blacks. This 900 limited to regions. Hot Chinatown Dumpster Trash!

Back
Top Bottom