Adidas NMD thread

Not again. :frown::

Hope they turn up, man.

Yeah both pairs were "delivered" at 430pm. I was upstairs and one of our dogs was by the door...

Needless to say wasn't dropped off here... Ugh... Opened a claim with FedEx, will call adidas tomorrow...

Yeah both pairs were "delivered" at 430pm. I was upstairs and one of our dogs was by the door...

Needless to say wasn't dropped off here... Ugh... Opened a claim with FedEx, will call adidas tomorrow...
Always have it held at a local fedex facility for pickup. I always use this method and have never experienced any problems.

Funny, FedEx dropped off both of my NMD pairs today, but took my packages from UPS that were delivered an hour earlier :smh:

RIP Supreme Scarface deck and thermal.

NMDs are dope though

Funny, FedEx dropped off both of my NMD pairs today, but took my packages from UPS that were delivered an hour earlier :smh:

RIP Supreme Scarface deck and thermal.

NMDs are dope though
Delivery men are doing this stuff. Guy who worked for Amazon got caught in my town taking packages from other carriers that were delivered. Got caught on one of those ring doorbell security systems.

I bought one of those ring doorbell systems the next day. Worth every penny.

I learned my lesson with Limited NMD's, anything that drops the sells over $300 bucks the 1st couple days!!

Take it!

NMD don't hold value...

20836E9D-F7D6-4073-9294-B47DC45A6808.jpeg

Hi key underwhelmed

i mean, what were you expecting ?

i mean, what were you expecting ?

Idk. Color looks a bit different in person I guess? Was kind of pumped to get them but in hand, not so much, hence that response. No biggie though. I’ll hold on to these and keep it pushing. Cool to have in the collection.

Idk. Color looks a bit different in person I guess? Was kind of pumped to get them but in hand, not so much, hence that response. No biggie though. I’ll hold on to these and keep it pushing. Cool to have in the collection.

not bad not bad.. at least you copped at retail, a real W in most cases! :nthat:

not bad not bad.. at least you copped at retail, a real W in most cases! :nthat:

Lol yea bro.. I know it sounded like I was complaining but trust me, always appreciate getting a W nowadays. These releases are tough for a regular joe like me. Guess I was just underwhelmed in the moment but I’m gucci now though 8)

Restocks? Yeah same. Im thinking these restocks were a dud.
Just talked to Live Chat and they said it should've shipped by now but it is still showing up as packed and ready to ship on their end. Said she would send a message to the warehouse and I should get shipping soon

Good! That's terrible! 900 pairs in the US and can't ship your shoes!? Like the other member got his nmd city sock from sneakers n stuff over seas and all already lol

heh here in the US, my sns orders always get to me in just a couple of days, but it usually takes at least a full week for me to get my stuff from adidas US and other US shops.

Back
Top Bottom