Adidas NMD thread

Red apple 1.0 vs 2.0..

Skip to 14:08

Dude is letting the YouTube success get to his head

Saw him arguing on twitter with a guy that “sold” him a pair of red apple 13’s
Apparently they were negotiating on eBay and Mr. Boostgod didn’t like the dudes price so they agreed on a price and then he never paid and just left the dude in limbo with his listing

Apparently they were negotiating on eBay and Mr. Boostgod didn’t like the dudes price so they agreed on a price and then he never paid and just left the dude in limbo with his listing
Somebody get him out the paint. :smh:
What is he gonna do when the adidas hype dies? Go to Puma?

I got from 2 things from that video:
1 Red Apples AI's should be renamed to Red Bricks
2 Red Apples are overrated

Dude reneged on an accepted Bid "to be an a-hole". Ebay terms of use violation. Understand you can be annoyed with quirky sellers. But what point are you making?

Done is done. Otherwise just walk away. To really mess with seller, should have went even lower. Grown Man going down to level of some guy probably half his age.

Dude reneged on an accepted Bid "to be an a-hole". Ebay terms of use violation. Understand you can be annoyed with quirky sellers. But what point are you making?

Done is done. Otherwise just walk away. To really mess with seller, should have went even lower. Grown Man going down to level of some guy probably half his age.

anyone who thinks they are a god of anything will get whats coming to them

not a very smart poser either, admitting he flaked on a BIN.
One screenshot to ebay and hes toast
Then again, Most DB's don't care about their word anyway.

my $250 offer for the olive camos on stockx just got accepted. resell is dropping quick.

1.png

pairs getting out, hit him up if you got the 7500 he's asking for lol

Image Via trill.estate's Instagram

Not a fan of the trail bottoms

Hey what’s up guys, do any of you know how can I snatch the NERD NMDS? I’m in Oceanside CA if any locals know a spot

just curious, how are they actually distributing all these exclusive shoes at complexcon? raffles? fcfs lines? my guess is whatever process they have will be painful.

Back
Top Bottom