Adidas NMD thread

If they were so easy to get, nobody would really want them. It's the challenge in getting a pair, exclusivity and the cash grab. Resellers all going for it because of the value, so it drives a lot of hype in the end.

They've been making nmds easy to get and it's hurting them imo. Limited hype shoes is what they want
I’m sure they could put out more stock of these Hu’s and they would still fly. People want them regardless whether it’s because they like them, or they feel like they missed out on the last ones. And then resellers gonna cook too. 880 is completely unnecessary if true.

I’m sure they could put out more stock of these Hu’s and they would still fly. People want them regardless whether it’s because they like them, or they feel like they missed out on the last ones. And then resellers gonna cook too. 880 is completely unnecessary if true.
Online numbers don't exist to me, I focus on in store pairs. Although last time the three pairs I did eat were from various online boutiques :lol:

NMD CS1 Gore-Tex. 11.17 $220.

34E93B9D-CC17-4303-87E1-22CF6FD51D1D.jpeg

2BB7DAD7-F126-4AD1-BB01-7D32BEB33B22.jpeg
DAFAC1ED-68F4-4C19-AAED-61AA615FF3ED.jpeg
521A8E66-30B2-48DA-820B-95A1BA64143D.jpeg

So what's going on? Online only? Cause if they do FCFS in stores....especially here in NYC lol

Kinda wish the white CS1 was a CS2. I just can't do the block set up on the NMD R1. Completely nullifies the boost.

I think they would have done online confirmed if it wasn't going to be the splash.

Btw on the BBC JP Instagram post they said “This item will be on sale limited only by BBC Online Store and Flagship Store (US,UK,JP)“

So that basically confirms Online drop

Just means no splash, context was dude asking if it would be like Yeezys or not

I added FCFS, they said standard drop. Better term for it would be First in first out I guess

Do you remember the last non-yeezy splash? Last I remember was one of the first caged UB Parleys.

Do you remember the last non-yeezy splash? Last I remember was one of the first caged UB Parleys.
Yeah I think you’re right. Ones from this year that I remember are Blue UB Parleys, Ace16+ Grey Camp, and Reigning champ 3.0

But the latest was the Parleys

Social status doing a raffle for huhus. Are there a certain amount of people they let in the raffle or does it continue til Friday like it says?

Back
Top Bottom