Adidas NMD thread

lol that's exactly how it happened. Been wearing this while out there and it's brick. Was difficult to get in the store more then once so had to take my yellow **** off. Was still sticking out like a sore thumb but made it work.

IMG_9096.jpg IMG_9095.jpg

How ****** in the store not recognize you lmao

Congrats tho! You should've hmu too. I would gotten the godlike flight deal

How *****s in the store not recognize you lmao

Congrats tho! You should've hmu too. I would gotten the godlike flight deal
Lol it was super last minute, didn't even have time to change into something suitable, went straight from my school to the airport

lol that's exactly how it happened. Been wearing this while out there and it's brick. Was difficult to get in the store more then once so had to take my yellow **** off. Was still sticking out like a sore thumb but made it work.

IMG_9096.jpg IMG_9095.jpg

:rofl:

How the **** did you manage to cut the line 2 times wearing that??? :lol:

Even if you took the jacket off, the Yellow HUs alone would make you memorable. It's not like you look like an average white dude.

:rofl:

How the **** did you manage to cut the line 2 times wearing that??? :lol:

Even if you took the jacket off, the Yellow HUs alone would make you memorable. It's not like you look like an average white dude.
Yea I stick out like crazy, I played it towards the end of the drop new crew in the store etc.
after a while they didn't care in the store. Main reason they let it rock cuz they said you can get another pair just gotta wait in line again.
And yea I was super obvious in this jacket and choice of footwear, was making myself super hot. Probably so much attention on me that other people were able to sneak in :lol:

You vicious Alp. I can't cut lines without being conscious about it. I guess that's what it takes in NY to survive?

Back
Top Bottom