Adidas NMD thread

Got the Invincible x Neighborhood NMDs in.

Not sure why people are saying they're not PK. The toe PK is almost identical to the PK on the OG NMD R1.

Heard people saying it's more like the HU Trail PK, not even close. It's super stretchy like the OGs.

I bought a 12.5, normally a 12 in R1 PKs, so went up for the insole. I'm guessing a 12.5 is slightly too big and a 12 might be a little snug. Wish there was a 12.25 :wink:

Now it's on to waiting for the Neighborhood R1s :smile: (What's the release date now? Late Feb. or March?)

Pretty sure they were talking about the Juice NMD Racers

I was referring to this post.

same here, Its steadied out now after the early morning panic people dumped them. Interested to see how tomorrow will change it (SNS winners). Would be a little mad if I didn't pull the trigger today considering my size dropped down to $1k

same here, Its steadied out now after the early morning panic people dumped them. Interested to see how tomorrow will change it (SNS winners). Would be a little mad if I didn't pull the trigger today considering my size dropped down to $1k

Yeah I'm trying to get them a little lower than that. Hopefully the SNS stock rumors I've seen are true (1500 pairs...)

yeah my size dropped $500 within 2 hours after Kith pickup time this morning lol. I was really tempted to pull the trigger and I didn't, and now it climbed back $100.

NMD Juices come in new Consortium box btw

973F84F0-67DE-4937-96A7-0D011768F67E.jpeg

(Not my picture)

$200 plus BOX must be nicer than that imo

IMG_3099.JPG

Juice/Clot NMD Racers are most definitely primeknit. It's the all over tribal print that throws you off because most areas are covered. The Racer shape and form is something not sure I'd get use to. Two things: the higher insole arch and the forefoot is covered with these traction spikes.

True to size will work, 1/2 down prob so. 1/2 up width was pretty much exact with a thumb extra length. There is a lot happening in details with this shoe. Clot included a mesh shoebox carrier pack with the Alienegra print.

It's different. Been sitting on the pair past few days. Not sure what to think.

IMG_3099.JPG

Juice/Clot NMD Racers are most definitely primeknit. It's the all over tribal print that throws you off because most areas are covered. The Racer shape and form is something not sure I'd get use to. Two things: the higher insole arch and the forefoot is covered with these traction spikes.

True to size will work, 1/2 down prob so. 1/2 up width was pretty much exact with a thumb extra length. There is a lot happening in details with this shoe. Clot included a mesh shoebox carrier pack with the Alienegra print.

It's different. Been sitting on the pair past few days. Not sure what to think.

Looks like there's some snow on the outsole :rofl:other than that I like them haha.

wearing them now

it's pk

maybe you aren't familiar with the variations

Start at 26:00

It's not mesh at the toe box. On feet it feels more like a PK NMD R1, looks more like HU Trail PK.

Back half of the shoe is mesh for sure though.

Start at 26:00

It's not mesh at the toe box. On feet it feels more like a PK NMD R1, looks more like HU Trail PK.

Back half of the shoe is mesh for sure though.

I've made this mistake before, but I'm pretty sure they're talking about the Juice Racers

nuxx nuxx We were talking about the Clot/Juice Racer before you mentioned the NBHDS a few posts later.

Clot/Juice Racers are PK.

NBHD x INV (tiger heel) are not. They’re an un-lined mesh at the toe.

I have both.

NBHD x INV (tiger heel) are not. They’re an un-lined mesh at the toe.

I have both.

Just not convinced, they feel like no mesh I have.

NBHD x INV VS Tokyo R2 Mesh (Tokyo is stiff and has no give):
IMG_20180124_115314.jpg

NBHD x INV VS Mastermind XR1 PK (NBHD x INV has more give):
IMG_20180124_115332.jpg

NBHD x INV VS OG R1 PK (Almost exact same on foot feel and flex):
IMG_20180124_115349.jpg

NBHD x INV VS HU Trail PK (Similar weave, NBHD x INV has way more flex):
IMG_20180124_115404.jpg

NBHD x INV VS OG HU PK (Almost exact same weave, very similar feel):
IMG_20180124_120902.jpg

I'd say they used the same PK the OG HUs used for the front of the shoe. Definitely PK...

Had a few other mesh shoes to compare and all were very stiff with nowhere near the flex of the NBHD x INV.

lately, a lot of adidas collabs could be had at under retail. Whether it goes on sale or you use a coupon code

Both are nice, but I also don't want to pay retail either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom