Adidas NMD thread

Yeah my one and only PK NMD's I got a half size smaller than my preferred UB size and i felt I could go down at least a half size again

streetwear fashion and hype in general is pretty big in Asia, especially since they also don't get a lot of stuff that us US people get. People from around Asia will be going to China to cop those Hu's. Even tho I have a Chinese proxy, I doubt they'll be able to secure me a pair

I was going to ask my sister who recently moved to China to see if she could cop. But I guess that's out of the question now LOL.

I have family in Beijing (which doesn’t have the fashion/streetwear scene that Shanghai has) and they’ve been able to get me some pretty hyped stuff from DSM. And they didn’t have a clue about raffles or anything like that. Never anything that is likely as hyped as this pack but it’s doable for sure.

I have family in Beijing (which doesn’t have the fashion/streetwear scene that Shanghai has) and they’ve been able to get me some pretty hyped stuff from DSM. And they didn’t have a clue about raffles or anything like that. Never anything that is likely as hyped as this pack but it’s doable for sure.

so.. can your family help us then?

so.. can your family help us then?

Unfortunately I have zero interest in Hu’s so I won’t be asking them to go at all but if there’s stuff I’m going for in the future, I’ll post just in case cause I’ve got no problem asking them to try for extra pairs and ooping them to others.

streetwear fashion and hype in general is pretty big in Asia, especially since they also don't get a lot of stuff that us US people get. People from around Asia will be going to China to cop those Hu's. Even tho I have a Chinese proxy, I doubt they'll be able to secure me a pair
Need halp on Clot AF1 please

Are they restocking? They sold out quick tonight.

My bad..forgot time zone different.

AF06D8CB-E949-4A4A-A352-07B605C4DA10.png

i guess they did restock

Back
Top Bottom