Adidas NMD thread

I think so-I was just mentioning the late to the party crowd and/or the “too expensive unless it hits discount” crowd as well.

It’s actually crazy that ~2 years ago there was actually resale on regular mesh NMDs.

Yeah man. It was easy to sell off my used pair back then for just under retail. Now, it's a struggle to get rid of them.

Yeah man. It was easy to sell off my used pair back then for just under retail. Now, it's a struggle to get rid of them.

I hear you, I have 9 DS pairs of mesh NMD R1s I'm probably never going to wear that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to sell on deeeep discount if I ever want to get rid of them haha.. I didn't actually buy any of them to resale but I figured I could flip for retail if I never wore em... didn't expect Adidas to flood the market like they have but I don't mind having these pairs since I love R1s. On the plus side, I have fresh NMDs for the next 5 years haha.

glad i managed to let go of my mesh nmds early last year as i planned on copping PKs only but even PKs are hard to get rid of now. i still have the OG NMD re-release, HU sun glows and AMM pairs DS and i have no idea when i will wear them. need to get rid of some of my rotation too. hype really got to me.

Early adopters were lucky, google the Greater Fool theory. When the original OG and Key City NMDs were hitting four figures, it was time to ****. I sold my worn pair of Key Cities for 500 a month ago so collectors are still there hunting.

Luckily, shoes can be used ie worn and are tangible, unlike things like stocks and bitcoin, when value tanks. So theres that.

Hey guys, can I get a l/c on these HU NMDs? Thanks in advance.

s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

It's ok for me 100 % LEGIT

I think so-I was just mentioning the late to the party crowd and/or the “too expensive unless it hits discount” crowd as well.

It’s actually crazy that ~2 years ago there was actually resale on regular mesh NMDs.
I unloaded all my mesh nmds last year on goat for retail or above depending on the colorway. Only kept my PK nmds.

I saw some yellow STLT NMDs in FL, but for the life of me can’t find any pics or info online. Anybody see these? Should’ve taken a pic.
Yeah they reminded me of the old nmd r1 primeknit but had blue tints behind them. I was feeling the same way and cant find them anywhere online. Looks nice.

Attachments

• E7F6BAEA-80AD-48A5-BC7D-0DB4B376EBCB.jpeg
    E7F6BAEA-80AD-48A5-BC7D-0DB4B376EBCB.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 11
AMM NMD's and UB's just showed up at Barney's. Would grab another pair, but I already have 2 of the UB's, and I plan on treating these NMD's with kid gloves...

Back
Top Bottom