Adidas NMD thread

Damn didn’t realize how limited those purple hu holis were. First hit ever on Confirmed even after trying on every pair of Yeezys. Wasn’t gonna bother but coworker told me to register for them on the app during lunch

I think the one with HU was the least limited from the pack. The black ones from the pack seem to be the most limited.

IMG_7754.jpg

US stock numbers. Assuming it's ADC.

is this perhaps US adc confirm app?
wheres powder pink stock for US?
Pretty sure this is adc, not confirmed, so the stock that drops through the waiting room on Friday.
I was reading the other day that there was a supply problem with the US pink pairs so they won't be readily available.

Pretty sure this is adc, not confirmed, so the stock that drops through the waiting room on Friday.
I was reading the other day that there was a supply problem with the US pink pairs so they won't be readily available.

dam thats not good cause those are the cw i want....

If that's the ADC stock numbers then that's crazy... Seems like it's confirmed tho considering it doesn't show the pink powder pair numbers.

If that's the ADC stock numbers then that's crazy... Seems like it's confirmed tho considering it doesn't show the pink powder pair numbers.

Yep, those are some crazy low numbers. Add the wait room and ADC's inability to create a functional "Add to Cart" button for these releases and you have a **** show.

Yep, those are some crazy low numbers. Add the wait room and ADC's inability to create a functional "Add to Cart" button for these releases and you have a **** show.
Idk what they did to that ATC button but it's crazy bad now. Between now and the blue tints, they really messed up the site's ability to let people cop.

Anyone trying for Shinzo? Am I right in seeing that it’s 90EUR shipping? On top of the 250EUR price that would shake out to be resell prices.

Back
Top Bottom