Adidas NMD thread

So... I just saw this on reddit. Don't know if legit or not but it comes out to be like 350 shipped internationally:

https://rezetstore.dk/adidas-pw-hu-holi-nmd-mc-chacor-supcol-supcol-1612831
Duuuuuuude....wtf I just checked out a black pair in my size. Had to go the thouhh the whole process in Danish but my card's charged and just got a confirm email. My day of L's just came to a crushing end. Can't thank you enough for sharing that link. If you're ever in Australia hit me up and I'll buy you copious drinks!!

Duuuuuuude....wtf I just checked out a black pair in my size. Had to go the thouhh the whole process in Danish but my card's charged and just got a confirm email. My day of L's just came to a crushing end. Can't thank you enough for sharing that link. If you're ever in Australia hit me up and I'll buy you copious drinks!!
do you have the checkout link?

Wait and pray, I don't think they'll ship it. If you translate their mail they say they only charge when shipped. BTW I found the language button after checkout xD there was one. Did it in Danish as well.... Strange language

do you have the checkout link?
No sorry was on my phone and did it all in a private browser window which I've since closed....but I've still got two in a cart on another computer but it's freaking out every time I try to go the checkout page.

Went from an empty cart to 5 :lol: looped me back to the product page

S/o to END for the extremely late Lmail I just got on the Chalks lol

Woah... order was just placed for 2 pairs on the same order. Email and pending charge too. A little expensive at $340 or so per pair

Cart finally came back up

Unfortunately, we do not have enough "Pw Hu Holi Nmd Mc" in stock in the selected size. You can put 0 in the basket at most.

It's too early for me lol I got homework to do later

:nthat:

Attachments

• 1109A706-13B6-407F-95F2-C29233321FCB.png
    1109A706-13B6-407F-95F2-C29233321FCB.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 26

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: Glad you guys can eat.

Can I pass on the drinks and you hook me up with her instead: www.instagram.com/jemwolfie

damn yall cooked it, smh I was on the link within 5 mins but the sites garbo so I couldn't cop :/

Woah... order was just placed for 2 pairs on the same order. Email and pending charge too. A little expensive at $340 or so per pair
It won't be that much, they'll remove VAT for people not in Europe.

NON-EU CUSTOMER INFORMATION
As a non-EU customer, you are not obliged to pay the Danish VAT, which amounts to 20% of the product price total. Unfortunately, our website currently doesn't display the actual price that you will in fact end up paying. This means that the price you will see during checkout, will be deducted 20% when we draw money from your account. We appologize for any inconvenience, and if you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us here at [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom