Adidas NMD thread

Same here , accidentally even twice. Hope in that case not both orders get canceled.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about hope it don't get cancelled... the first time round I got stuck in the add to basket loop .... so I got back in the waiting room and they changed the status saying the launch will be delayed because of bots ...... but 2nd time went really smooth aside from getting booted back to homepage ...... fingers crossed it's all gone through fine and won't get cancelled

Just for the smallest piece of mind - this happened for me in ADC Canada of all places for the Blank Canvas release - order went through and received the shoes no problem :D

Good luck to you both.

D2FD0C23-BABA-435B-86AD-0370FADBE9CD.jpeg

Way to go ADC UK!!!

Was stuck in payment loop too and basically tried like 10 times and somehow, during that process, the order received email arrives together with PP receipt in my mailbox!

Finally end my run of Ls - as long as it doesn’t get cancelled lol

Had the exact same thing happen to me on the Blank Canvas US drop...Just kept spamming the checkout button and amazingly one of the orders got through...Never once got an order confirmation page but the "You Scored" email came through shortly after...

Just for the smallest piece of mind - this happened for me in ADC Canada of all places for the Blank Canvas release - order went through and received the shoes no problem :D

Good luck to you both.

Thanks mate .... makes me feel hopeful.... everything looks fine so far and it's all confirmed on adidas website (awaiting packing and shipping)

I'm amazed that I managed to do it with my iPhone lol .... didn't think I stood a chance without a high speed laptop and all the high tech stuff

Makes it seem that much sweeter now as we'll because I just got my L emails from END ....

I just need 1 pair today, but would not mind more than one. Hope this doesn't take forever, but if the stock #s someone showed were right, it should not take long. I have to start getting ready to go to the NCAA tournament.

Never did the splash thing for a multi colorway release...How's it work? Once you get through for one pair can you cycle through the other colors, or is it HMAC for each colorway?

Wonder if the splash is per color. Not trying to risk getting banned for 3 tabs per browser 1 for each color. Guess we'll roll the dice.

Back
Top Bottom