Adidas NMD thread

Only nmds I have left are the goretex cs1s I use only for bad snow days

Downsized on all my nmds,
^ to the guy who mentioned r1s, your definitely not the only one, I love r1s too

6D6F0D71-118F-42B1-9CF2-577535D78BC4.jpeg

Today

Was pretty good if you really wanted the shoe. 50 bucks off pre-order. Either YM trying to hype it up or these things are limited.

A lot of folks **** on the silo when the yellow and red pair leaked. I always said it was a was colorway but the silo was nice.

The sting of missing a 12.5 in the black pair is growing.

Yellow & Red pair is dope to me, still heated I just barely missed the cutoff for the line to get into that panel. I knew they were gonna be dropping those in there.

^ exactly. They pushed out the same colors especially black / white variants. Simply too many. Is it very hard to get some colors out.

NMD's have so much potential due to the high number of different components and they could have made some REALLY good color blocking.

Sigh.

74510146-9BC5-4721-AC03-D45FB4ECECE2.jpeg

Welp.. adc just sent me cancellation email on BYW Pharrells lol. Everyone getting cancelled. System error.

Wife and I’s pies arrived from stock x can’t wait to get home in a couple weeks and try em out
8269024F-A5B7-481B-A11B-E05DFD7D8127.jpeg

Maybe they weren't supposed to be out on pre-order. I did think it was weird that only one of the two were on pre-order.
They did a similar thing with the Harden LS 2 a couple weeks ago. One available for preorder..one releasing couple weeks down the line.

Back
Top Bottom